THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 5 matches
- Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My tongue never goes pink after scraping?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4675
Re: My tongue never goes pink after scraping?
It's like there is a white coating that is on my tongue, instead of white gunk... if that makes sense? The white gunk that appears overnight my tongue scraper gets rid of, but there is a white coating that never disappears no matter how much i scrape
- Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My tongue never goes pink after scraping?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4675
My tongue never goes pink after scraping?
I have noticed that whenever I scrape my tongue after brushing, my tongue never goes completely pink.
The majority of the white gunk on my tongue disappears when I use my scraper, but there is some white stuff that never goes no matter how much I scrape.
I am finding it hard to explain this ...
The majority of the white gunk on my tongue disappears when I use my scraper, but there is some white stuff that never goes no matter how much I scrape.
I am finding it hard to explain this ...
- Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How do you guys figure out what type of Bad Breath you've got?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4128
Re: How do you guys figure out what type of Bad Breath you've got?
Few questions to ask yourself.
Do you remember when did it start? Age group 10 to 18 is where many of us start going into this permanent misery.
Do you have any immediate family members with the same sort of chronic halitosis problem?
Does it increase or decrease with workout, running exercise ...
- Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How do you guys figure out what type of Bad Breath you've got?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4128
Re: How do you guys figure out what type of Bad Breath you've got?
there's no way you can get an answer to that question just by describing those symptoms, what you are looking for is one of those tests run by machines such as Oral Chroma for example that make a distinction between the types of bb.
I had no idea such machines existed. How could I get my hands ...
- Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:32 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How do you guys figure out what type of Bad Breath you've got?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4128
How do you guys figure out what type of Bad Breath you've got?
For someone like me with the following breath traits, what type of bad breath would you say I have?
-After brushing teeth, mouth goes extremely dry, very little saliva.
-Bad smelling saliva
-30 minutes after brushing, breath starts to smell bad.
-After each continued use of a new mouthwash ...
-After brushing teeth, mouth goes extremely dry, very little saliva.
-Bad smelling saliva
-30 minutes after brushing, breath starts to smell bad.
-After each continued use of a new mouthwash ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.