I have noticed that whenever I scrape my tongue after brushing, my tongue never goes completely pink.
The majority of the white gunk on my tongue disappears when I use my scraper, but there is some white stuff that never goes no matter how much I scrape.
I am finding it hard to explain this simply, but it's as if this white on my tongue is deeply ingrained and no amount of scraping will remove it. If that makes sense...
What could this be? I think it might be the cause of my bad breath.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
My tongue never goes pink after scraping?
Re: My tongue never goes pink after scraping?
It's like there is a white coating that is on my tongue, instead of white gunk... if that makes sense? The white gunk that appears overnight my tongue scraper gets rid of, but there is a white coating that never disappears no matter how much i scrape
Re: My tongue never goes pink after scraping?
Mine is the same. I believe it's biofilm.
Re: My tongue never goes pink after scraping?
mine same.
to get it pink you need a brush and salt/bakingsoda.
to get it pink you need a brush and salt/bakingsoda.
Re: My tongue never goes pink after scraping?
Mine gets pink after scrapping. Long time ago, I scrapped by tongue, and brushed my teeth as I was scheduled to see the dentist for regular cleaning.
I asked about having Bad Breath. And she asked, "Did someone tell you that you had BB?" I said Yes, many times.
She asked me to stick out my tongue, she looked at it and said, "hmmm, it looks all pink. I don't see a problem" And just shrug it off.
Damb B!itch had no idea about the kind of misery we go through this chronic halitosis shit everyday.
I asked about having Bad Breath. And she asked, "Did someone tell you that you had BB?" I said Yes, many times.
She asked me to stick out my tongue, she looked at it and said, "hmmm, it looks all pink. I don't see a problem" And just shrug it off.
Damb B!itch had no idea about the kind of misery we go through this chronic halitosis shit everyday.
Re: My tongue never goes pink after scraping?
Can someone tell me how to post on here
Re: My tongue never goes pink after scraping?
Go to the homepage scroll down to bad breath categories then click on 'general about bad breath'
And you should see a button saying 'new topic' in red writing with a pencil symbol next to it, underneath the 'general about bad breath' title.
Click on that and you're good.
Re: My tongue never goes pink after scraping?
I was finally able to figure it out. Thanks for responding through, appreciated
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.