THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 14 matches

by JennyMiller
Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:16 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Other than BB-related symptoms, what health problems u have?
Replies: 8
Views: 3259
Gender:

Re: Other than BB-related symptoms, what health problems u have?

Hi sandspiegel, i relate to your situation. Worst experience i have when i sit in a bus then my friend sit beside me. I always pretend that im tired to avoid talking.
by JennyMiller
Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 374749
Gender:

Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.

Kumusta na maling na ba kayo guys?
by JennyMiller
Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:36 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Serrapeptase...Could this work for PND BB Cases
Replies: 1
Views: 2831
Gender:

Re: Serrapeptase...Could this work for PND BB Cases

Hi girlie i also have PND, did serrapeptase lessen your bb? Any updates please
by JennyMiller
Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:32 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ALLERGIES cause bad breath, anyone had any allergy tests?
Replies: 24
Views: 13620
Gender:

Re: ALLERGIES cause bad breath, anyone had any allergy tests?

Hi redtongue i also have PND 24/7 it could be allergy also, are you now bb free?
by JennyMiller
Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: CURED, simple cure for many of you (tongue, PND)
Replies: 19
Views: 8520
Gender:

Re: CURED, simple cure for many of you (tongue, PND)

Thank you for your post curebringer, my breath smells spoiled rice because i alway eat rice. Rice trap in the back of my throat because of PND, then the smells is coming. Thank you this is helpful. I will eat fruits only for 1 month. No rice, i will ask my neighbor if my breath change.
by JennyMiller
Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:00 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Do I have hope??
Replies: 7
Views: 2506
Gender:

Re: Do I have hope??

Smell of spoiled rice is like a smell of garbage. I always smell 24/7 the smell is not changing.
by JennyMiller
Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:21 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: THIS WORKS FOR ME
Replies: 4
Views: 2511
Gender:

Re: THIS WORKS FOR ME

An antacid is a substance which neutralizes stomach acidity and is used to relieve heartburn, indigestion or an upset stomach. I only copy from google.
by JennyMiller
Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Age 11.
Replies: 26
Views: 6889
Gender:

Re: Age 11.

I notice my bad breath when i was 2nd year in high school my classmates tell i have halitosis, but i dont know the date when my bad breath starts. Hmm i think highschool is when we are more concious so we notice in that age? Sorry for my bad english.
by JennyMiller
Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:43 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: CURED, simple cure for many of you (tongue, PND)
Replies: 19
Views: 8520
Gender:

Re: CURED, simple cure for many of you (tongue, PND)

I also have PND but its super sticky and thin. Its hard to spit so i always swallow, my breath smells spoiled rice all the time.
by JennyMiller
Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:06 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.
Replies: 85
Views: 161027
Gender:

Re: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.

Thank you for suggestions mauricio, right now i dont have enough money to go to doctors. I will try changing my diet first.
by JennyMiller
Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:21 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.
Replies: 85
Views: 161027
Gender:

Re: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.

Hello KL123, Sorry for my bad english, im suicidal now im 24 years old living this curse, my breath smells like spoiled rice 24/7. I take probitiocs, thera breath mouth spray, nasal spray but no effect. I dont smoke i dont drink alcohol I still have bb.😭😭
by JennyMiller
Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:07 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has anyone tried the ozone treatment for bad breath?
Replies: 3
Views: 2321
Gender:

Re: Has anyone tried the ozone treatment for bad breath?

Hi friends, does anyone here smells like spoiled rice? My breath smells like spoiled rice i dont know what to do. Been suffering for 10 years. 😭
by JennyMiller
Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:06 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Do I have hope??
Replies: 7
Views: 2506
Gender:

Re: Do I have hope??

Hi friends, does anyone here smells like spoiled rice? My breath smells like spoiled rice i dont know what to do. Been suffering for 10 years. 😭

i never smelt spoiled rice, i thought rice always smelled nice
by JennyMiller
Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:06 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.
Replies: 85
Views: 161027
Gender:

Re: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.

Hi friends, does anyone here smells like spoiled rice? My breath smells like spoiled rice i dont know what to do. Been suffering for 10 years. 😭
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗