THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Other than BB-related symptoms, what health problems u have?
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
Other than BB-related symptoms, what health problems u have?
I'm not talking about white tongue, PND, stuffed nose, etc. But rather health problems that you're not sure if they're related to your BB.
I'm 37 and i was mostly healthy all these years with BB but lately, i feel like my health is deteriorating: insomnia, can't think clearly, brain fog, panic attacks, etc. I have no clue if any of this is related to BB, if it is temporary or permanent, maybe I'm just going through a rough patch due to lack of sleep or stress. Just curious if you guys have other health problems?
I'm 37 and i was mostly healthy all these years with BB but lately, i feel like my health is deteriorating: insomnia, can't think clearly, brain fog, panic attacks, etc. I have no clue if any of this is related to BB, if it is temporary or permanent, maybe I'm just going through a rough patch due to lack of sleep or stress. Just curious if you guys have other health problems?
-
jamesmcavoy
Re: Other than BB-related symptoms, what health problems u h
I can surely say that those symptoms are not related to your bad breath .
These symptoms all of us have developed due to our dejection .
Anyways how r u doing ?
These symptoms all of us have developed due to our dejection .
Anyways how r u doing ?
-
sandspiegel
- Junior
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:22 pm
Well bb can clearly ruin your day (for some even life in general) and can have a serious implication on your social life and overall behavior. About panic attacks, well yeah I remember when I would be in the Bus almost everyday and sometimes the bus would be really full. When someone you know comes in and sits himself right next to you, I would be terrified to talk to that person because I didn't know where to turn my head, since there were people everywhere in close proximity. So sometimes I even pretended that I was really tired and just closed my eyes with my Headphones in my ears, so I didn't had to talk to anybody.
-
JennyMiller
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:58 am
- Gender:
Re: Other than BB-related symptoms, what health problems u have?
Hi sandspiegel, i relate to your situation. Worst experience i have when i sit in a bus then my friend sit beside me. I always pretend that im tired to avoid talking.
Re: Other than BB-related symptoms, what health problems u have?
My left lymph node (throat) has been swollen for years.
Re: Other than BB-related symptoms, what health problems u have?
I got lucky,
No other physical health issues. No Allergies, no nothing. I sleep like baby, no panic attack etc. I play outdoor and indoor sports.
In the last few years I may have gained some extra pounds but I am not obese. Blood sugar, cholesterol etc is all good.
I guess this shit ass bb problem did screw up with my brain. I noted that I easily get angry since there is a deep underlying cause where the brain continuously thinks about BB. The anger, frustration, and feeling helplessness have build up over the years. Not much we can do about it.
No other physical health issues. No Allergies, no nothing. I sleep like baby, no panic attack etc. I play outdoor and indoor sports.
In the last few years I may have gained some extra pounds but I am not obese. Blood sugar, cholesterol etc is all good.
I guess this shit ass bb problem did screw up with my brain. I noted that I easily get angry since there is a deep underlying cause where the brain continuously thinks about BB. The anger, frustration, and feeling helplessness have build up over the years. Not much we can do about it.
Re: Other than BB-related symptoms, what health problems u have?
Can so relate to your issues with pretending to be tired or what not. Can’t be good suppressing our true personality everyday. I really am amazed ppl live with this into there 50s 60s you guys are real troopers. I always felt this bb is gona lower my life span , it makes you feel so worn out mentally... but I’ve accepted all this
I would like to ask has any male got similar traits to Klinefelter syndrome I have never been tested but has always been on the back of my mind as I match some of the criteria . I think I have a mild form of it. I have had my sperm count done as was pretty normal. Also have a hard like tic tac cyst on my testicle . Always made me think it could’ve affected my hormones or what not. I got it checked out as a kid and dr said nothing to worry about. Bit personal but I think nothing should be off the table when it comes to finding a cure.
I would like to ask has any male got similar traits to Klinefelter syndrome I have never been tested but has always been on the back of my mind as I match some of the criteria . I think I have a mild form of it. I have had my sperm count done as was pretty normal. Also have a hard like tic tac cyst on my testicle . Always made me think it could’ve affected my hormones or what not. I got it checked out as a kid and dr said nothing to worry about. Bit personal but I think nothing should be off the table when it comes to finding a cure.
Re: Other than BB-related symptoms, what health problems u have?
I get itchy nose often. It also comes with sneezes and running nose when it is a little more serious. I think a bit of heaty food can trigger the symptoms. Antihistamine works well to suppress the symptoms.
I was on a strict diet for a couple years and didn't have the symptoms, but I still had bad breath. So I am not sure if they are related.
I was on a strict diet for a couple years and didn't have the symptoms, but I still had bad breath. So I am not sure if they are related.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.