THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by theremedy
Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:10 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: cure report #10 (Laser Nasal surgery) must read if u hav PND
Replies: 31
Views: 10816

yez
by theremedy
Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:54 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: cure report #10 (Laser Nasal surgery) must read if u hav PND
Replies: 31
Views: 10816

Wow Archimonde I cannot thank you enough. This is it. This is what is wrong with me. I had perfect breath until a year after college when I was 22. I got in a fight and had my nose broken (you should have seen the other guy..haha) which gave me a badly deviated septum. Ever since then I have had ...
by theremedy
Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:15 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: first doctor visit
Replies: 2
Views: 1446

first doctor visit

First of all, I just wanted to say thanks. I found this board 2 weeks ago and reading your stories gave me the courage to finally visit an ENT. I ride the same roller coaster of hope and disappointment. I am29M, been suffering with this affliction for 6 years. I have tried everything. My newest is ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗