First of all, I just wanted to say thanks. I found this board 2 weeks ago and reading your stories gave me the courage to finally visit an ENT. I ride the same roller coaster of hope and disappointment. I am29M, been suffering with this affliction for 6 years. I have tried everything. My newest is hydroperoxide, baking soda, salt, and dioxirinse. I can sit next to someone and breathe without any sort of issue or reaction, its only when i talk that I get reactions. I was pretty nervous in the ENT waiting room, because i have never discussed this issue with anyone. No one has ever told me (directly..haha) that i had any sort of issue with this. Luckily one of the symptoms on the information sheet you fill out said "bitter taste", so that broke the ice. The Dr was very understanding. We are going to try some sprays and other things for a few weeks, if it doesn't help the tonsils are coming out. I guess my question is, how would i know if removing the tonils would help? I definitley get tonsil stones.. when i first realized them i removed bunches of them. I have dry mouth alot but. my tounge is pretty pink, except al the way back. I am sure i have PND... I know that some people have had their tonsils out and have been cured, while some people have them out and dont see a difference. Is there any way I can tell if it will help?
thanks for letting me vent,
remedy
PS Jimi i like the chat idea
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
first doctor visit
Hey theremedy, welcome!
I don't know if there's a way you'll know for sure if removing your tonsils will help, but I would say that if they keep getting infected often, and if your ENT think it's ok to have them removed I would go for it. I had my tonsils removed in 03/04 (can't remember exactly) and I'm glad that I did eventhough it was not a cure.
Good luck and keep us posted on your progress though; and I'm sure you'll find some great info/ideas on the site
I don't know if there's a way you'll know for sure if removing your tonsils will help, but I would say that if they keep getting infected often, and if your ENT think it's ok to have them removed I would go for it. I had my tonsils removed in 03/04 (can't remember exactly) and I'm glad that I did eventhough it was not a cure.
Good luck and keep us posted on your progress though; and I'm sure you'll find some great info/ideas on the site
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.