THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 9 matches

by TripleN333
Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: anyone group chat?
Replies: 13
Views: 3719

Re: anyone group chat?

Hello , you can send me an email with your contact information. [email protected]
by TripleN333
Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:55 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: anyone group chat?
Replies: 13
Views: 3719

Re: anyone group chat?

TomHappyHippy wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:13 am Hi TripleN333

I haven't received the private message

I've noticed I have the same issue sending messages, they go into the outbox but never get sent

We need another way of sharing WhatsApp information


This is my email [email protected] ^^ send me an email ^^ I’ll be waiting
by TripleN333
Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: anyone group chat?
Replies: 13
Views: 3719

Re: anyone group chat?

TomHappyHippy wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:34 pm Hi TripleN333

Yes I use WhatsApp

You can private message me your number if you would like to chat there
I sent you a private message
by TripleN333
Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: anyone group chat?
Replies: 13
Views: 3719

Re: anyone group chat?

simple wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:05 pm Hi, I’d like to join the Whatsapp groupchat too. Could you dm the number via this forum?
TripleN333 wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:11 pm
TomHappyHippy wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:57 am Yes I'm interested

I think we need to support each other more
I think so too~ So since we are with 3 now I’ll make a group chat ^^

Do you use WhatsApp ?
I sent you a private message
by TripleN333
Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: anyone group chat?
Replies: 13
Views: 3719

Re: anyone group chat?

TomHappyHippy wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:57 am Yes I'm interested

I think we need to support each other more
I think so too~ So since we are with 3 now I’ll make a group chat ^^

Do you use WhatsApp ?
by TripleN333
Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:12 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: anyone group chat?
Replies: 13
Views: 3719

Re: anyone group chat?

This would be really great ! It will be great for our mental health
by TripleN333
Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:48 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: anyone group chat?
Replies: 13
Views: 3719

anyone group chat?

Hi, is there anyone who wants to start a private group chat with me where you can vent and tell all your problems about halitosis since other people without halitosis do not understand. If there is anyone who wants to do this, please leave a reaction so we can exchange emails first. And through ...
by TripleN333
Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:17 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Suffering for 4 months now
Replies: 2
Views: 1188

Re: Suffering for 4 months now


Did you try Ponaris in case your bb is nasal? Ponaris easily and (almost) instantaneously washes away dry and extremely sticky nasal gunk high in the nasal passages that causes bad breath and taste in mouth. Great for when you're about to talk to someone face to face. I think it would work really ...
by TripleN333
Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:21 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Suffering for 4 months now
Replies: 2
Views: 1188

Suffering for 4 months now

Hello~

So I have been suffering from bad breath for 4 months now. And it is just messing with my confidence! I used to have so much confidence and now I don’t. So I went to the doctor and dentist to see what’s wrong. The dentist said it was a cavity so we took care of that but guess what. The ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗