THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
anyone group chat?
-
TripleN333
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:11 pm
anyone group chat?
Hi, is there anyone who wants to start a private group chat with me where you can vent and tell all your problems about halitosis since other people without halitosis do not understand. If there is anyone who wants to do this, please leave a reaction so we can exchange emails first. And through email. we can exchange our numbers and use Imessage or Whatsapp or so on.
-
simple
Re: anyone group chat?
Hi, I have also thought about this idea for a while now! People, let’s unite?
-
TripleN333
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:11 pm
Re: anyone group chat?
This would be really great ! It will be great for our mental health
-
TomHappyHippy
- Newbie
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:12 am
- Location: UK
- Gender:
Re: anyone group chat?
Yes I'm interested
I think we need to support each other more
I think we need to support each other more
-
TripleN333
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:11 pm
Re: anyone group chat?
I think so too~ So since we are with 3 now I’ll make a group chat ^^TomHappyHippy wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:57 am Yes I'm interested
I think we need to support each other more
Do you use WhatsApp ?
-
TomHappyHippy
- Newbie
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:12 am
- Location: UK
- Gender:
Re: anyone group chat?
Hi TripleN333
Yes I use WhatsApp
You can private message me your number if you would like to chat there
Yes I use WhatsApp
You can private message me your number if you would like to chat there
-
simple
Re: anyone group chat?
Hi, I’d like to join the Whatsapp groupchat too. Could you dm the number via this forum?
TripleN333 wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:11 pmI think so too~ So since we are with 3 now I’ll make a group chat ^^TomHappyHippy wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:57 am Yes I'm interested
I think we need to support each other more
Do you use WhatsApp ?
-
TripleN333
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:11 pm
Re: anyone group chat?
I sent you a private messagesimple wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:05 pm Hi, I’d like to join the Whatsapp groupchat too. Could you dm the number via this forum?
TripleN333 wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:11 pmI think so too~ So since we are with 3 now I’ll make a group chat ^^TomHappyHippy wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:57 am Yes I'm interested
I think we need to support each other more
Do you use WhatsApp ?
-
TripleN333
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:11 pm
Re: anyone group chat?
I sent you a private messageTomHappyHippy wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:34 pm Hi TripleN333
Yes I use WhatsApp
You can private message me your number if you would like to chat there
-
TomHappyHippy
- Newbie
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:12 am
- Location: UK
- Gender:
Re: anyone group chat?
Hi TripleN333
I haven't received the private message
I've noticed I have the same issue sending messages, they go into the outbox but never get sent
We need another way of sharing WhatsApp information
I haven't received the private message
I've noticed I have the same issue sending messages, they go into the outbox but never get sent
We need another way of sharing WhatsApp information
-
TripleN333
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:11 pm
Re: anyone group chat?
TomHappyHippy wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:13 am Hi TripleN333
I haven't received the private message
I've noticed I have the same issue sending messages, they go into the outbox but never get sent
We need another way of sharing WhatsApp information
This is my email [email protected] ^^ send me an email ^^ I’ll be waiting
-
TripleN333
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:11 pm
Re: anyone group chat?
Hello , you can send me an email with your contact information. [email protected]
-
simple
Re: anyone group chat?
Guys, if anyone wants to be in the groupchat, you are welcome to send an email to Nawal or a message to me with your Whatsapp number 
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.