THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 84 matches
- Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263172
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
@Stevian
I agree that mouth breathing leads to bad breath, and your arguments are completely true, but in our case it's not just about mouth breathing. I mean, there are a lot of people who mouth breath and don't have bb or just have occasional bb. I don't think it's the main cause for people ...
- Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm CURED by this cheap medicine! Everyone try this!
- Replies: 18
- Views: 7248
- Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Is CRISPR cas9 gene editing tool our hope?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 1041369
Re: Is CRISPR cas9 gene editing tool our hope?
Oh, boy, homeopathy!
The undisputed queen of the schlocky, quacky, pseudosciences.
None of homeopathic theory is consistent with modern chemistry and physics.
Homeopathy will likely not affect your health in any way, but it’ll sure as hell shrink your wallet.
For those credulous individuals who ...
The undisputed queen of the schlocky, quacky, pseudosciences.
None of homeopathic theory is consistent with modern chemistry and physics.
Homeopathy will likely not affect your health in any way, but it’ll sure as hell shrink your wallet.
For those credulous individuals who ...
- Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:04 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263172
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
@ spyr
We all breathe through our nose and/or mouth as circumstances dictate. I consciously lean toward nose breathing. I keep my mouth closed except to speak.
The main problem with excessive mouth breathing is that it generally dries the oral tissues, and stinky gram negative oral bacteria prefer ...
We all breathe through our nose and/or mouth as circumstances dictate. I consciously lean toward nose breathing. I keep my mouth closed except to speak.
The main problem with excessive mouth breathing is that it generally dries the oral tissues, and stinky gram negative oral bacteria prefer ...
- Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Is CRISPR cas9 gene editing tool our hope?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 1041369
Re: Is CRISPR cas9 gene editing tool our hope?
@ KL123
“I am personally hell bent into believing that my case is probably 99% related to genetic mutation in SELENBP1 - and the biggest indicator is the symptoms present in close family members (father, 2 out of five siblings), and I passed it on my all three kids.”
If your case is caused by ...
- Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tongue Cleaning
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2781
Re: Tongue Cleaning
@ German
Yes, I do it, brush and scrape, especially near the back of the tongue. It definitely helps type 1 halitosis, but it’s not a complete fix. I do it as part of my daily routine, several times a day, mostly after meals.
By the way, there’s a ton of literature about this on the internet ...
Yes, I do it, brush and scrape, especially near the back of the tongue. It definitely helps type 1 halitosis, but it’s not a complete fix. I do it as part of my daily routine, several times a day, mostly after meals.
By the way, there’s a ton of literature about this on the internet ...
- Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Is CRISPR cas9 gene editing tool our hope?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 1041369
Re: Is CRISPR cas9 gene editing tool our hope?
@ KL123
“I am personally hell bent into believing that my case is probably 99% related to genetic mutation in SELENBP1 - and the biggest indicator is the symptoms present in close family members (father, 2 out of five siblings), and I passed it on my all three kids.”
If your case is caused by the ...
“I am personally hell bent into believing that my case is probably 99% related to genetic mutation in SELENBP1 - and the biggest indicator is the symptoms present in close family members (father, 2 out of five siblings), and I passed it on my all three kids.”
If your case is caused by the ...
- Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Is CRISPR cas9 gene editing tool our hope?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 1041369
Re: Is CRISPR cas9 gene editing tool our hope?
@ KL123
“I am personally hell bent into believing that my case is probably 99% related to genetic mutation in SELENBP1 - and the biggest indicator is the symptoms present in close family members (father, 2 out of five siblings), and I passed it on my all three kids.”
If your case is caused by the ...
“I am personally hell bent into believing that my case is probably 99% related to genetic mutation in SELENBP1 - and the biggest indicator is the symptoms present in close family members (father, 2 out of five siblings), and I passed it on my all three kids.”
If your case is caused by the ...
- Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:55 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Is CRISPR cas9 gene editing tool our hope?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 1041369
- Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: keto diet
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3192
Re: keto diet
i think the best think is to buy waterlase yourself...they sell small devices...
dentist use it on gums already here in my country and to whiten teeth etc....
I wonder if you can use similar frequency? Krespi should publish his settings for lasering tongue....or perhaps he wants money instead ...
- Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Is CRISPR cas9 gene editing tool our hope?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 1041369
Re: Is CRISPR cas9 gene editing tool our hope?
I would absolutely gladly take a risk with tumor if SELENBP1 editing fixes the chronic BB.
I would rather die with a tumor than living like a dead man with Chronic BB.
Plus, CRISPR is currently being looked at to edit the genes that cause the cancer, so perhaps they will have a better ...
- Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: keto diet
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3192
Re: keto diet
@ Jimi
A bit of clarification is in order, possibly.
Waterlase and similar devices are very common in modern dental practices in my area.
What’s not common at all are practitioners, technicians trained to use such devices for tongue bebridement.
It’s going to take years, possibly decades for ...
A bit of clarification is in order, possibly.
Waterlase and similar devices are very common in modern dental practices in my area.
What’s not common at all are practitioners, technicians trained to use such devices for tongue bebridement.
It’s going to take years, possibly decades for ...
- Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: keto diet
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3192
Re: keto diet
@ Jimi
Yes, I’d say waterlase debridement is useful, but the price needs to come down within reach of ordinary people, and this will probably happen if and when it becomes a mundane dental hygiene procedure, that certain patients need done annually or semi-annually. At the current rate of ...
Yes, I’d say waterlase debridement is useful, but the price needs to come down within reach of ordinary people, and this will probably happen if and when it becomes a mundane dental hygiene procedure, that certain patients need done annually or semi-annually. At the current rate of ...
- Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Is CRISPR cas9 gene editing tool our hope?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 1041369
Re: Is CRISPR cas9 gene editing tool our hope?
@ KL123
Thanks for posting.
Gene editing would only be an option if we knew what genes to edit, and (except for SELENBP1 and TMAU and FMO3) we don’t.
SELENBP1 is estimated to afflict 3% of chronic halitosis cases. Individual cases can be disconfirmed by testing with 0.12% chlorhexadine. If the ...
- Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Is CRISPR cas9 gene editing tool our hope?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 1041369
Re: Is CRISPR cas9 gene editing tool our hope?
@ KL123
Thanks for posting.
Gene editing would only be an option if we knew what genes to edit, and (except for SELENBP1 and TMAU and FMO3) we don’t.
SELENBP1 is estimated to afflict 3% of chronic halitosis cases. Individual cases can be disconfirmed by testing with 0.12% chlorhexadine. If the chx ...
Thanks for posting.
Gene editing would only be an option if we knew what genes to edit, and (except for SELENBP1 and TMAU and FMO3) we don’t.
SELENBP1 is estimated to afflict 3% of chronic halitosis cases. Individual cases can be disconfirmed by testing with 0.12% chlorhexadine. If the chx ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.