Bendover wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:26 am
Like I said before, your breathing technique is full of shit, like your mouth
I’ve been on this forum for close to a decade. This thread is the one that has popped back up the most consistently, had the most people commenting and had the most people saying it’s given them results.
I personally haven’t been able to be consistent with it but to look at how many comments this thread has on it and say it’s bullshit is just plan stupid
Are there other people who've been able to breath the right way constantly ?
I've had periods on and off trying to breath that way but I always switch off to my old breathing. And I'm actually almost sure the my root cause is in my throat.
We all breathe through our nose and/or mouth as circumstances dictate. I consciously lean toward nose breathing. I keep my mouth closed except to speak.
The main problem with excessive mouth breathing is that it generally dries the oral tissues, and stinky gram negative oral bacteria prefer dry mouth conditions.
@Stevian
I agree that mouth breathing leads to bad breath, and your arguments are completely true, but in our case it's not just about mouth breathing. I mean, there are a lot of people who mouth breath and don't have bb or just have occasional bb. I don't think it's the main cause for people like us, maybe for some of us it is. However it's important to breath with nose only.
Raymond's breathing technique is not just about nose breathing, it's about nose breathing while oxygenating the throat. Doing that constantly creates an environment where anaerobic bacteria can't live. But that happens only if you breath that way CONSTANTLY, and that's what I'm not able to do.
spyr wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:46 am
@Stevian
I agree that mouth breathing leads to bad breath, and your arguments are completely true, but in our case it's not just about mouth breathing. I mean, there are a lot of people who mouth breath and don't have bb or just have occasional bb. I don't think it's the main cause for people like us, maybe for some of us it is. However it's important to breath with nose only.
Raymond's breathing technique is not just about nose breathing, it's about nose breathing while oxygenating the throat. Doing that constantly creates an environment where anaerobic bacteria can't live. But that happens only if you breath that way CONSTANTLY, and that's what I'm not able to do.
For me it’s really more about a dry mouth condition than how I breathe from moment to moment.
If, as is sometimes the case, my mouth feels dry, I drink extra water or chew xylitol gum.
In general I try to maintain a high level of hydration.
I also brush, floss, and scrape my tongue at least 3 times a day, using Therabreath Maximum mouthwash afterwards.
I still believe the answer to most of our problem is in this thread. It's just that we're not able to figure out the right method. I don't think we are able to practice oxygenating our throats for a longer period of time.