THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Mon May 02, 2022 11:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bb that isn’t all day long
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4718
Bb that isn’t all day long
So in my case I had bb for 3 years and it sucks. I feel like I’m dying cause I have headaches all day can’t sleep barely eat don’t socialize. It isn’t persistent as in all day long it usually burst out of nowhere for a few seconds . It smells like poop and it’s gotten worse but still only for a few ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.