THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Bb that isn’t all day long
Bb that isn’t all day long
So in my case I had bb for 3 years and it sucks. I feel like I’m dying cause I have headaches all day can’t sleep barely eat don’t socialize. It isn’t persistent as in all day long it usually burst out of nowhere for a few seconds . It smells like poop and it’s gotten worse but still only for a few seconds. It’s embarrassing so I avoid contact because I don’t know when it’ll seep out. People just stare and me puzzled but they don’t know I smell like poop during the day. Oh sometimes it smells like food I eat (ie pizza, wings, cereal, Burger King, soda,). I made it worse! From drinking and smoking due to sadness and hopelessness. Don’t drink alcohol or smoke if you have bb! Anyways I just want some insight if anyone knows what my symptoms is related to. Probiotic made my breath smell fresher ig. But the drinking made it get out of hand now … I’m more sad.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.