Did it help your nasal bb too?rema wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:56 pm I’ve recently found another product which is very helpful - Grapefruit seed Nasal Spray. It has eased my PND considerably.![]()
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 20 matches
- Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally I have a diagnosis, SIBO and PND
- Replies: 23
- Views: 26564
Re: Finally I have a diagnosis, SIBO and PND
- Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: chronic foul smelling post nasal drip
- Replies: 20
- Views: 21414
Re: chronic foul smelling post nasal drip
Although, I have temporarily addressed my oral bb. This nasal bb is taking a toll on me. It's heartbreaking when your colleagues don't want to be around with you during lunch or meeting.
- Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: chronic foul smelling post nasal drip
- Replies: 20
- Views: 21414
Re: chronic foul smelling post nasal drip
Actually I don’t have any pain or numbness.. it’s more of a smell only that I notice. The smell is quite rotten and confuses me as to where it is originating from. I doubt it’s my teeth. I am more inclined to throat or stomach.
I see, what about your drainage? Does your mucus drain well? Cause ...
- Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: chronic foul smelling post nasal drip
- Replies: 20
- Views: 21414
Re: chronic foul smelling post nasal drip
*in addition to the accumulation of mucus, I also feel a slight pain in my ethmoid sinus.
- Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:27 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: chronic foul smelling post nasal drip
- Replies: 20
- Views: 21414
Re: chronic foul smelling post nasal drip
It is not really a smell.. more like when you swallow or clear your throat and when you exhale through your nose, you might notice a strange odour coming in from throat. Which is very obvious to you.
Yeah, I have this. When the mucus accumulates at the back of your nose and the moment you clear ...
- Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:45 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Waited long to post this but i'm (mostly) cured?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 5662
Re: Waited long to post this but i'm (mostly) cured?
Good for you. Did Lansoprazole help?
- Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Waited long to post this but i'm (mostly) cured?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 5662
Re: Waited long to post this but i'm (mostly) cured?
How about nasal bb? Have u had success on this?
- Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:44 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Waited long to post this but i'm (mostly) cured?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 5662
Re: Waited long to post this but i'm (mostly) cured?
Is the aloe vera juice fresh or the ones that can be bought at grocery stores. Thanks for sharing.
- Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Coated tongue
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2678
Re: Coated tongue
Have you tried baking soda? It works for me. It's the only thing that saves me from oral bb. Good thing, it's cheap.
- Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:58 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Nasal BB and Sinusitis
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1330
Nasal BB and Sinusitis
Hello, I just wanna ask if do you have chronic sinusitis just like me? I have PND and have been diagnosed with chronic sinusitis by undergoing nasal endoscopy and CT scan. Whenever I clear the mucus at the back of my throat that accumulates, I notice reactions around me. Does it also happen to you ...
- Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:47 am
- Forum: OTHER
- Topic: What do you do for a living?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 26200
Re: What do you do for a living?
I'm a teacher in 6th grade. I already solved my oral bb by using baking soda but my nasal bb is room-filling, it's still hard. When I talk to my pupils face to face, they don't react but they always wonder why the room smells. They accuse their seatmates that it might be coming from them but I'm ...
- Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:35 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374749
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
And of course, if you smell bad, they'll regard you as someone who's unhygienic. Filipinos are humurous. They'll even make a joke out of it just to send the 'message' across.
- Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374749
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Unfortunately, it's not the case here. We value 'good hygiene.' It's like a mortal sin to not to take a bath everyday. So even the most subtle smell you have they'll notice.
- Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374749
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Kumusta kayo? Sana ayos pa ang lahat. Magpakatatag lang.
- Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:06 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How do you manage your Nasal BB?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3081
Re: How do you manage your Nasal BB?
I talk a lot and deal with many people and no reactions at all. Just the nasal bb. It's room filling.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.