THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Nasal BB and Sinusitis
Nasal BB and Sinusitis
Hello, I just wanna ask if do you have chronic sinusitis just like me? I have PND and have been diagnosed with chronic sinusitis by undergoing nasal endoscopy and CT scan. Whenever I clear the mucus at the back of my throat that accumulates, I notice reactions around me. Does it also happen to you? I'm trying to figure out if my nasal bb is mainly nasal or does it have something to do with blood, enzymes or genes. Thanks for your responses.
Re: Nasal BB and Sinusitis
Do you have tongue coating, this could be the cause of the odar.
-
marieborchert
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:47 am
Re: Nasal BB and Sinusitis
Hi, I just wanted to share something that's been a success for my sinuses and post nasal drip.
I just regarded as normal the fact that I always had to have a tissue tucked into my bra, and that I had a box of tissues planted in nearly every room.
In the morning, my nose would continually stream and then gradually ease throughout the day. I also suffer from regular bouts of hayfever, usually from plant pollen or dust.
I have a favourite herb book written by a renowned Austrian herbalist (now deceased) that I consult for lots of ailments, and in it she advises sniffing Sage tea up the nose. This is made by pouring hot water on a teaspoon of dried sage leaves and then straining it when it gets lukewarm. I then pour this into one of those sinus wash bottles (made for a saline wash) and sniff this up both nostrils, one at a time, while breathing through my mouth.
I have been doing this for two weeks now and since the first couple of days, I have not had to blow my nose. It is a miracle! And though it is still spring over here with all the trees and flowers blooming, I have not sneezed once.
For the first couple of days, it gave me a temporary uncomfortable, but bearable, pain up above the eyes while I was cleaning out my nostrils, but this has become milder each time I do it.
I would definitely advise people with sinus or post nasal drip to try this. I hope it helps you as it has me!
I just regarded as normal the fact that I always had to have a tissue tucked into my bra, and that I had a box of tissues planted in nearly every room.
In the morning, my nose would continually stream and then gradually ease throughout the day. I also suffer from regular bouts of hayfever, usually from plant pollen or dust.
I have a favourite herb book written by a renowned Austrian herbalist (now deceased) that I consult for lots of ailments, and in it she advises sniffing Sage tea up the nose. This is made by pouring hot water on a teaspoon of dried sage leaves and then straining it when it gets lukewarm. I then pour this into one of those sinus wash bottles (made for a saline wash) and sniff this up both nostrils, one at a time, while breathing through my mouth.
I have been doing this for two weeks now and since the first couple of days, I have not had to blow my nose. It is a miracle! And though it is still spring over here with all the trees and flowers blooming, I have not sneezed once.
For the first couple of days, it gave me a temporary uncomfortable, but bearable, pain up above the eyes while I was cleaning out my nostrils, but this has become milder each time I do it.
I would definitely advise people with sinus or post nasal drip to try this. I hope it helps you as it has me!
-
marieborchert
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:47 am
Re: Nasal BB and Sinusitis
No I've never had much mucus but have none now. I also don't seem to have a coating on my tongue. I just had to continually blow my nose.
Please try the sage tea for your sinuses, even if it doesn't fix the breath. It'll make your life a lot easier.
PS it is a teaspoon of dried sage leaves placed in a cup, then filled with boiling water
Please try the sage tea for your sinuses, even if it doesn't fix the breath. It'll make your life a lot easier.
PS it is a teaspoon of dried sage leaves placed in a cup, then filled with boiling water
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.