I found that there is a direct link between endometriosis and Sibo! See below:
'Endometriosis has another comorbid GI condition called Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO), which is also closely related to IBS. The increased risk for SIBO in endometriosis patients is likely due to ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 17 matches
- Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Ladies-your BB can be linked to your bad cramps!
- Replies: 0
- Views: 16077
- Wed May 31, 2023 7:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Feeling Optimisitc-Sibo
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2076
Re: Feeling Optimisitc-Sibo
Thank you for sharing!!! What were you SIBO symptoms? Did you have a lot of belching?
Did you try Xifaxan and Neomycin to treat Sibo?
Did you try Xifaxan and Neomycin to treat Sibo?
- Fri May 26, 2023 1:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Please read if you are thinking of getting a tonsilectomy
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1610
Please read if you are thinking of getting a tonsilectomy
Hi!
I don't ever want someone to go through what I went through with my tonsillectomy. The surgery itself wasnt even bad- it was the entire mental toll that it took on me.
After almost a dozen meetings with ENTS, traveling to all of these offices, tons of different tests, I was FINALLY approved ...
I don't ever want someone to go through what I went through with my tonsillectomy. The surgery itself wasnt even bad- it was the entire mental toll that it took on me.
After almost a dozen meetings with ENTS, traveling to all of these offices, tons of different tests, I was FINALLY approved ...
- Fri May 26, 2023 1:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Feeling Optimisitc-Sibo
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2076
Feeling Optimisitc-Sibo
Hi!
I have a sibo test next month- as suggested by my gastro. I am feeling extremely optimistic about this. Upon researching Sibo, I am almost certain that is my issue, below are my the sibo symptoms that i currently have:
1. Bad Breath-fecal/rotten eggs
2. Nausea
3. Fatigue
4. Excessive ...
I have a sibo test next month- as suggested by my gastro. I am feeling extremely optimistic about this. Upon researching Sibo, I am almost certain that is my issue, below are my the sibo symptoms that i currently have:
1. Bad Breath-fecal/rotten eggs
2. Nausea
3. Fatigue
4. Excessive ...
- Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:56 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I want to share my my recent experience at the gastro
- Replies: 0
- Views: 29149
I want to share my my recent experience at the gastro
Full disclaimer- the ENT is not the doctor for me and this issue. It is definitely the gastro. I spoke with my gastro, she had many years of experience in this field. When I was explaining to her my situation with extreme BB, all my symptoms she seemed genuinely confused. I don't think she's ever ...
- Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:51 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My Bristle results have me more confused then ever...
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2254
Re: My Bristle results have me more confused then ever...
How did the ENT appointment go? Did they have any notes regarding your Bristle results? I am very anxious for mine. Idk I was kind of hoping that the test would be my big AHA moment where I can know exactly what the issue is.
- Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A recap of everything I have tried that did not work
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1629
Re: A recap of everything I have tried that did not work
It doesn't really come through my nose to my understanding. How has the celery juice been going for you?
- Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:44 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What are you BB symptoms?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 12631
What are you BB symptoms?
We all have different BB symptoms. I am looking for people whose symptoms most closely mirror mine so we can help each other out. See below for mine:
-Breath is usually compared to the smell of poop/dog poop
-Sometimes the smell is sweet like honey but mixed with rotten egg
-24/7 BB
-Dry mouth-even ...
-Breath is usually compared to the smell of poop/dog poop
-Sometimes the smell is sweet like honey but mixed with rotten egg
-24/7 BB
-Dry mouth-even ...
- Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:08 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My Bristle results have me more confused then ever...
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2254
Re: My Bristle results have me more confused then ever...
It may be possible that your sample was not taken correctly. Are you sure you followed all the steps correctly? I just sent my test in and Im scared something similar like this will happen to me.
On the plus side, you can take these results to your doctor and these results can help eliminate a lot ...
On the plus side, you can take these results to your doctor and these results can help eliminate a lot ...
- Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:51 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A recap of everything I have tried that did not work
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1629
A recap of everything I have tried that did not work
Tonsillectomy -Getting approved for a tonsillectomy took tons of appointments and approval. Made no change at all to my breath.
Thera breath - Made my breath much much worse. I am almost certain this is because it removed the good bacteria from my mouth (while trying to remove some of the bad ...
Thera breath - Made my breath much much worse. I am almost certain this is because it removed the good bacteria from my mouth (while trying to remove some of the bad ...
- Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:20 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Other People Can Eat ANYTHING
- Replies: 1
- Views: 11679
Other People Can Eat ANYTHING
It is so frustrating being at a party and seeing everyone enjoying the food with onion, garlic, all types of spices and flavors. They are drinking alcohol, eating sweets- as they should! I even see people going out for a smoke, when they come back- no smell on their breath at all.
Yet for me, even ...
Yet for me, even ...
- Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My morning breath is my best breath
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2808
My morning breath is my best breath
I noticed before I brush my teeth my breath is not even that bad. I have gone out and ran errands before brushing my teeth. Once I brush my teeth, it is game over. I honestly think brushing our teeth removes the good bacteria. Same with gum, it makes things way worse.
I think this is a result of ...
I think this is a result of ...
- Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:32 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Advice on how to mask the BB just for TWO DAYS
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3739
Advice on how to mask the BB just for TWO DAYS
I work completely remotely which works out great. But next month our entire team is meeting up for a two-day seminar and I have been researching temporary solutions for BB. We will be eating and most likely drinking (alcohol) together as we will also be going out at night for dinner and fun. In this ...
- Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:21 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I brush my teeth 3-4 times a day
- Replies: 10
- Views: 16480
Re: I brush my teeth 3-4 times a day
I burp all day too, post nasal drip,Thick saliva as well. And of course bad breath, since I can remember.
Although I haven't been diagnosed, I believe I have GERD. This may be due to being overweight.
I have noticed when I stay away from bread, sugar and beef my breath and thick saliva get better ...
- Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:20 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I brush my teeth 3-4 times a day
- Replies: 10
- Views: 16480
Re: I brush my teeth 3-4 times a day
Hey there, just wanted to add in that please be careful with prolonged use of hydrogen peroxide. It bombs out all the good bacteria in your mouth, weakens salivary glands/causes dry mouth, and can cause stains on your tongue like black spots (you can google all this). I would advise against using ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.