Full disclaimer- the ENT is not the doctor for me and this issue. It is definitely the gastro. I spoke with my gastro, she had many years of experience in this field. When I was explaining to her my situation with extreme BB, all my symptoms she seemed genuinely confused. I don't think she's ever heard of anything like this- I am not surprised, it does seem quite rare.
She did ask me about my oral hygiene and I said I brush my teeth about 3-4 times a day- to which she responded, 'WOW!' She couldn't believe it
It is definitely embarrassing talking to a doctor about this. I am realizing more and more how rare this condition is. Some people have BB here and there, but MOST people do not have it 24/7 (and so EXTREME).
Have any of your doctors expressed shock as well?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I want to share my my recent experience at the gastro
-
hallytoesis
- Newbie
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:00 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.