THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by raregem2011
Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:56 pm
Forum: OTHER
Topic: What do you do for a living?
Replies: 5
Views: 26206

Re: What do you do for a living?

im a recent grad, working as an RN. gonna be on nights soon but I dont know how much better that's gonna be. I chose this career way back in high school with the hopes that I wouldn't have this problem anymore. I was wrong. but I couldn't imagine doing a job where I would be on a computer all day ...
by raregem2011
Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:33 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: is acne related to this?
Replies: 1
Views: 2478

is acne related to this?

does anyone suffer from acne, specifically cystic? I started to get cystic acne around the same time I got this problem. I also noticed my skin always acts up in the summer time and I feel gross and inflammed. I don't know if I have been out in the sun more or my face is reacting to sunscreen but it ...
by raregem2011
Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:22 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Need an explanation please
Replies: 3
Views: 2977

Re: Need an explanation please

do you have nasal problems? pnd? try a netti pot for a while or go see an ENT if you haven't already, it seems like it is coming from your nose
by raregem2011
Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:30 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: been here since 2013
Replies: 3
Views: 13787

been here since 2013

oh where to start...

hey everyone, I've had bad breath since 2011 and now I am graduating college. Life was good until I got braces and almost immediately my life changed overnight. No one in my family could smell it, including me. I remember the morning after returning to class, just opening my ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗