THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

is acne related to this?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
raregem2011
Total Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:02 am

is acne related to this?

Post by raregem2011 »

does anyone suffer from acne, specifically cystic? I started to get cystic acne around the same time I got this problem. I also noticed my skin always acts up in the summer time and I feel gross and inflammed. I don't know if I have been out in the sun more or my face is reacting to sunscreen but it is really sensitive to changes. I just got back from holiday and was hardly out in the sun but my whole face is starting to peel and burns really bad with lotion.
Cres
Junior
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:16 pm
Location: Finland

Re: is acne related to this?

Post by Cres »

It might hint to a link between hormones/hormonal imbalance and halitosis plus acne, but that's all I can say about it. It could just as well be a coincidence that they both started at the same time. My cystic acne actually didn't start until I was like 21. Accutane obliterated it, and nowadays I use Epiduo (adapalene/benzoyl peroxide) on the face to prevent any breakouts and it's really effective.
• Fecal halitosis since age 12
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗