THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 6 matches
- Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Coated tongue
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2684
Re: Coated tongue
Yh, but it does not completely remove the coating on the tongue, just freshens it
- Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Coated tongue
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2684
Re: Coated tongue
I am going to give urea a go, I have ordered some.
I'm not sure about bleach, I will see with the urea first.
Do you have hairy tongue?
I'm not sure about bleach, I will see with the urea first.
Do you have hairy tongue?
- Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Coated tongue
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2684
Coated tongue
Anyone have a coated / hairy tongue that looks like this. It can also be white or black.
Anyone have a cure or how to get rid of it, scraping doesn't do the job unfortunately.
Anyone have a cure or how to get rid of it, scraping doesn't do the job unfortunately.
- Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:23 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Nasal BB and Sinusitis
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1332
Re: Nasal BB and Sinusitis
Do you have tongue coating, this could be the cause of the odar.
- Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:26 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Coating on tongue that does not go away
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1482
Re: Coating on tongue that does not go away
These hairs become keratinized (I believe), so my approach would be to dekeratinize the tongue. There are many people on this forum that have had mixed results.
I am planning to try these dekeratnizing agents (urea, salycinic acid....)
I am planning to try these dekeratnizing agents (urea, salycinic acid....)
- Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Coating on tongue that does not go away
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1482
Coating on tongue that does not go away
Hi,
So I'm sure a lot of people on this forum have a coating of bacteria/ gunk on their tongue, that will not go away - no matter how much you scrape it off. It still persists. For me this coating is a yellow colour, for others it is a whiteish colour.
What I believe this to be is a condition ...
So I'm sure a lot of people on this forum have a coating of bacteria/ gunk on their tongue, that will not go away - no matter how much you scrape it off. It still persists. For me this coating is a yellow colour, for others it is a whiteish colour.
What I believe this to be is a condition ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.