THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Coated tongue
Coated tongue
Anyone have a coated / hairy tongue that looks like this. It can also be white or black.
Anyone have a cure or how to get rid of it, scraping doesn't do the job unfortunately.
Anyone have a cure or how to get rid of it, scraping doesn't do the job unfortunately.
- Attachments
-
- Screenshot_2022-09-01-18-28-33-165.jpg (159.78 KiB) Viewed 2684 times
Re: Coated tongue
Have you tried urea or bleach? It seems to have worked for some.
Re: Coated tongue
I am going to give urea a go, I have ordered some.
I'm not sure about bleach, I will see with the urea first.
Do you have hairy tongue?
I'm not sure about bleach, I will see with the urea first.
Do you have hairy tongue?
Re: Coated tongue
Have you tried baking soda? It works for me. It's the only thing that saves me from oral bb. Good thing, it's cheap.
Re: Coated tongue
Yh, but it does not completely remove the coating on the tongue, just freshens it
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Coated tongue
if you scrape with nail, do you get a lot of gunk behind the nail?Mackenzie wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:25 am Anyone have a coated / hairy tongue that looks like this. It can also be white or black.
Anyone have a cure or how to get rid of it, scraping doesn't do the job unfortunately.
if I scrape mine I get lots of freaking gunk
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Coated tongue
Hello. That’s most likely candida. You probably have oral thrush. Go to an ENT, you’ll be prescribed some fluconazole probably. It should go away in a few weeks.
*my story with oral thrush *
Had my 4 wisdom teeth removed in 2 surgeries. I had to take antibiotics for 5 days each time and each time my tongue got those white hairs, not as extreme as yours, but they were there. I took 2 fluconazole pills, 5 days apart (please, don’t order online and go to an actual doctor to get a prescription) and it was gone.
*my story with oral thrush *
Had my 4 wisdom teeth removed in 2 surgeries. I had to take antibiotics for 5 days each time and each time my tongue got those white hairs, not as extreme as yours, but they were there. I took 2 fluconazole pills, 5 days apart (please, don’t order online and go to an actual doctor to get a prescription) and it was gone.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.