Tell us more. You don’t get reactions anymore?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 10 matches
- Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Urea
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3818
Re: Urea
- Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Urea
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3818
Re: Urea
I researched a few studies for curing hairy tongue and found that they recommend 40% urea so thats what i went with. Plus it contains salicylic acid which also helps shed the keratin.
OK, so I have discovered a number of things while trying urea. For one, I didn’t have as bad of hairy tongue as ...
- Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:42 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Urea
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3818
Re: Urea
I’ve noticed that the spot that I’ve burned off is slowly growing back the white hairs that i burnt off. I’m pretty sure that it’s just the normal part of the tongue’s anatomy so I’m not really upset about that. What i do notice is that even after cleaning the tongue until it’s completely shiny ...
- Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Urea
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3818
Re: Urea
I just purchased a topical cream off Amazon it has 40% Urea and 2% salicylic acid. You can purchase any one that has those percentages. I spread the cream on my tongue with a spoon and let it sit for maybe 8-10mins or as long as I can take it while massaging it into my tongue. Then i scrape it off ...
- Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Urea
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3818
Re: Urea
Update: i did two more treatments of urea 40%\salicylic acid + 35% carbamide peroxide today and my tongue looks cleaner than probably 80% of the population lol. There’s about 10% that i still have to clearr off but I’m loving the progress so far. Also i noticed after eating that my tongue doesn’t ...
- Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:04 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Urea
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3818
Urea
I don’t understand how Urea works for some and don’t work for others. Isn’t our tongue hairs the same? I’ve tried cosmetic urea twice now without any change. Is it maybe the type of urea which is the problem? I will continue with cosmetic urea in the coming days. If i don’t see any progress I will ...
- Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Shaving gel
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1042
Shaving gel
I think I will try to apply shaving gel to the tounge and see what happens. Do you guys think it will remove the hairs from the tongue?
- Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hi folks
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2997
Re: Hi folks
Why can’t you answer our questions then? Answer and then we can donate.
- Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Coated tongue
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2683
Re: Coated tongue
Have you tried urea or bleach? It seems to have worked for some.
- Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bleach
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1174
Bleach
How many here have been cured or at least tried bleach?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.