THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Shaving gel
Shaving gel
I think I will try to apply shaving gel to the tounge and see what happens. Do you guys think it will remove the hairs from the tongue?
Re: Shaving gel
My experience with tongue cleaning is the most aggressive you are with your tongue, the worse it will become.
I remember having tried baby shampoo on my tongue, it became kinda pink but I've had the worst reactions after doing that, and my tongue became even more hairy the next days.
So I advise you to be gentle with your tongue, and only clean gently once a day the white stuff in the back of the tongue.
I remember having tried baby shampoo on my tongue, it became kinda pink but I've had the worst reactions after doing that, and my tongue became even more hairy the next days.
So I advise you to be gentle with your tongue, and only clean gently once a day the white stuff in the back of the tongue.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.