THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 10 matches
- Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Success!! Glutathione (S-Acetyl) definitely WORKS - BB Free!!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8116
Re: Success!! Glutathione (S-Acetyl) definitely WORKS - BB Free!!
Hi Peter,
Congratulations !!!
You mentioned that currently you are on a raw food diet but what was your diet like before you started the supplements and during the supplementation phase. Read a lot of success stories here wherein people get rid of the problem by changing their diets. So just ...
- Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131559
Re: Glutathione helps
Those of you who feel like the NAC and/or gluthatione help because of issues with your liver -- can you taste your bad breath or do you just know you have it because of other peoples reactions? Do you have white tongue coatings. I've taken NAC because it is supposed to help reduce excessive ...
- Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Success!! Glutathione (S-Acetyl) definitely WORKS - BB Free!!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8116
Re: Success!! Glutathione (S-Acetyl) definitely WORKS - BB Free!!
Sounds interesting. And I didn't wanna give it out too early as this sh!t always makes it way to come back with vengeance but,
I have started taking the following three in combination of a cap each daily.
1 - Thorne Brand Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate 1 mg
https://www.amazon.com/Thorne-Research ...
- Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Success!! Glutathione (S-Acetyl) definitely WORKS - BB Free!!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8116
Re: Success!! Glutathione (S-Acetyl) definitely WORKS - BB Free!!
I have asked about LPR because I have all classic symptoms of silent reflux and also some gerd, I feel most of the symptoms on the right side of my throat also a burning sensation in the throat and my right nostril is half congested. I have bad smell on right nostril but in the left one I dont ...
- Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Success!! Glutathione (S-Acetyl) definitely WORKS - BB Free!!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8116
Re: Success!! Glutathione (S-Acetyl) definitely WORKS - BB Free!!
Hello Peter, congrats for your cure!! I hope you are doing well!
There is no side effects with these supplements can you keep getting them the entire life?
Also on reddit I seen that you have done a Esophageal Valvuloplasty for your LPR and found some relief for 6 months. Did you get BB free for 6 ...
- Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Success!! Glutathione (S-Acetyl) definitely WORKS - BB Free!!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8116
Success!! Glutathione (S-Acetyl) definitely WORKS - BB Free!!
Hi good people, I posted a LENGTHY reddit post which I will link below so I can keep this post shorter & sweet.
I was using regular Glutathione, Glycinate Chelate Molybdenum, and B-12 and my bad breath disappeared for almost a week. Then it RELAPSED. Came back WORSE.
Something told me to research ...
I was using regular Glutathione, Glycinate Chelate Molybdenum, and B-12 and my bad breath disappeared for almost a week. Then it RELAPSED. Came back WORSE.
Something told me to research ...
- Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Ever met someone with chronic bb?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 15669
Re: Ever met someone with chronic bb?
I've noticed it from several people
One bartender from a private screening/movie premiere. Seemed like a cool guy but I could smell his BB as he spoke to others about 7-10 ft away. It got really bad when he got to me. I played it cool but would have liked to chop it up with him to see if he ...
- Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 100% CURED
- Replies: 125
- Views: 71810
Re: 100% CURED
Did you get something like the product below?? It seems expensive. Side Note: I cured mine through other means but I'm always curious in case others want to try different methods...has your relief been sustained?
Not sure how to hyperlink on this forum...
https://www.amazon.com/AloeCure-Certified ...
Not sure how to hyperlink on this forum...
https://www.amazon.com/AloeCure-Certified ...
- Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Ever met someone with chronic bb?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 15669
Re: Ever met someone with chronic bb?
I've noticed it from several people
One bartender from a private screening/movie premiere. Seemed like a cool guy but I could smell his BB as he spoke to others about 7-10 ft away. It got really bad when he got to me. I played it cool but would have liked to chop it up with him to see if he knew ...
One bartender from a private screening/movie premiere. Seemed like a cool guy but I could smell his BB as he spoke to others about 7-10 ft away. It got really bad when he got to me. I played it cool but would have liked to chop it up with him to see if he knew ...
- Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131559
Re: Glutathione helps
The one from Jarrow Formulas didn’t work either. But don’t get discouraged, I think my problem comes from the gut so maybe that’s why glutathione didn’t help.
SIBO might be caused by some liver issues so I’ve read and molybdenum can be a great solution. I’ll try it in the future- maybe you ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.