THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by sda
Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:15 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192759

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

billie wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:36 pm Any Dutch people here?
Yea me
by sda
Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:14 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nasal and oral bb… need help please
Replies: 3
Views: 1533

Re: Nasal and oral bb… need help please



First I just had oral bb. But since a few months also nasal bb. It just keeps getting worse and worse and I don’t know what do anymore. I have nose spray to freshen my nostrils but it doesn’t work. Tried all type of mouthwashes also didn’t work. Brush my tong 3-5 times a day also 0 effect.

I ...
by sda
Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:57 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nasal and oral bb… need help please
Replies: 3
Views: 1533

Nasal and oral bb… need help please

First I just had oral bb. But since a few months also nasal bb. It just keeps getting worse and worse and I don’t know what do anymore. I have nose spray to freshen my nostrils but it doesn’t work. Tried all type of mouthwashes also didn’t work. Brush my tong 3-5 times a day also 0 effect.

I just ...
by sda
Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This is what’s been working for me
Replies: 32
Views: 13881

Re: This is what’s been working for me


5 year update.

The dilute sodium hypochlorite rinse effectively managed my BB until a couple of months ago. Over 5 years in total. I guess the bacteria in my mouth finally became resistant to it.

I am grateful that I had the chance to live a somewhat normal life for a period of time, as I know ...
by sda
Thu Dec 29, 2022 3:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Accountability Partner(s) For Diet/Cure
Replies: 26
Views: 6641

Re: Accountability Partner(s) For Diet/Cure

Beenhereforeva wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:45 pm I’ll download Telegram. Btw, the sugars in fruit also give me bb. It’s frustrating and probably not good for my health but I’ve stopped eating fruit along with processed sugar and it helps so much! It’s incredible!
Can I add you on telegram please?
by sda
Thu Dec 29, 2022 3:32 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 100% CURED
Replies: 125
Views: 71810

Re: 100% CURED



Updates? Anyone?


Not a whole lot.
It looks like Aloe Vera helped me in the start when I took it for the very first time.
During the first few days, I felt like a fresh mouth and no odor in the saliva. But then BB came back soon as I got off of it.

Aloe Vera is also a mild laxative, and I am ...
by sda
Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:48 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Glutathione helps
Replies: 96
Views: 131559

Re: Glutathione helps


I really hope supplements will at least reduce my symptoms. All I want for now is to reduce my nose bad breath because it is the most horrible thing when people think you are constantly farting while the only thing you do is to breath.

I hope I won't have to try fasting, I will consider it if I ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗