THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Rhino123
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 11:16 am
Gender:

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Post by Rhino123 »

I’m a 23 year old guy living near london,uk. Anyone looking to meet up?
Kale33
Total Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:16 pm

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Post by Kale33 »

I’m a new member but definitely not new to this site. I’ve been suffering from bb for about 10 years now and I’m desperately looking for a cure. I live in Toronto and would love to meet with someone here hopefully we can support each other in this journey and give each other tips. Please pm if your in Toronto. Thanks
Kale33
Total Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:16 pm

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Post by Kale33 »

RaspberryPeach wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:03 pm For the females, I think we should do a girls trip. I've always wanted to have one. lol :D
I’m down I’m not far from you! Maybe I can visit you in New York 😂 I’ve never been
Crystal
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:22 am
Location: NY
Gender:

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Post by Crystal »

RaspberryPeach wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:56 pm Hi I live in New York.
Hi, I live in NY too. What part of NY do you live in? I live in Queens
sisi_
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:27 pm
Gender:

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Post by sisi_ »

Anyone in Zürich?
Beast
Junior
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:49 pm

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Post by Beast »

Central California
rema
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:46 pm

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Post by rema »

Australia
Juan
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:44 am
Gender:

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Post by Juan »

Hola, soy de Perú. Cualquiera que quiera hablarme no importa de lo que sea no dude en contactarme (si es una chica que se encuentre sola, mejor).
Lokocolo
Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:45 am
Location: India
Gender:

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Post by Lokocolo »

I live in London UK.
Just4life
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:01 pm
Gender:

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Post by Just4life »

Rugby UK
billie
Master
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:25 pm

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Post by billie »

Any Dutch people here?
Gelonaxy
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:34 pm
Location: Germany

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Post by Gelonaxy »

billie wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:36 pm Any Dutch people here?
North of Germany! I like the Netherlands ! ;)
User avatar
SunGod
Total Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:19 am
Location: Sint Maarten
Gender:

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Post by SunGod »

billie wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:36 pm Any Dutch people here?
Yea well I'm an Antiliaan living in the Antilles. Planning on going to study up in the Netherlands. :D
sda
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:03 pm

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Post by sda »

billie wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:36 pm Any Dutch people here?
Yea me
bbshiit
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:14 pm
Gender:

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Post by bbshiit »

who is living vienna or munich? pls dm me for meet up
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗