THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by Sigma
Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My breath smells like trash
Replies: 3
Views: 3227
Gender:

Re: My breath smells like trash

jo317 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:57 am Depends what your other symptoms are.. could be either really
I always have a runny nose and feels like I have something on my throat, but I also noticed that my bad breath can br triggered by what I eat

I tried glutathione+supplements
Wisdom teeth removal
Colon irrigation
Gallbladder cleanse
by Sigma
Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:12 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My breath smells like trash
Replies: 3
Views: 3227
Gender:

My breath smells like trash

My wife told me that and I notice reactions from ppl
Since 2019 experiencing this shit

If it's smells like trash, could be my sinus or is it more gut/stomach related?

Thanks in advance
by Sigma
Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:01 am
Forum: DATING
Topic: Bored
Replies: 4
Views: 12451
Gender:

Re: Bored

Sent you a pm
by Sigma
Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:13 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone in Frankfurt or surroundings for a meet-up?
Replies: 4
Views: 5487
Gender:

Re: Anyone in Frankfurt or surroundings for a meet-up?

Hi, I live in Luxembourg, I'm willing to meet you.
I suffer from bad breath since 2019.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗