THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 14 matches
- Fri Jun 06, 2025 3:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Thank you God
- Replies: 5
- Views: 15202
Re: Thank you God
What is homeopathy?
- Wed Jan 15, 2025 2:51 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: success story
- Replies: 8
- Views: 26516
Re: success story
How many garlic you eat per day?
- Thu May 16, 2024 5:27 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured After 22 Long Years - Success Story
- Replies: 13
- Views: 39900
Re: Cured After 22 Long Years - Success Story
how far could your smell travev?
- Sun May 12, 2024 4:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Best way to reduce bad breath naturally
- Replies: 41
- Views: 46904
Re: Best way to reduce bad breath naturally
I cant do with no meat so I eat chicken breast.
without it I just can not swallow it.
I am a meet lover and oil lover.
I love eating foods like fat pork. As chinese love fried food. fried pork with pepper for example.
So its very hard for me sticking on no oil diet.
the gluten free part is easy. I ...
without it I just can not swallow it.
I am a meet lover and oil lover.
I love eating foods like fat pork. As chinese love fried food. fried pork with pepper for example.
So its very hard for me sticking on no oil diet.
the gluten free part is easy. I ...
- Sun May 12, 2024 4:42 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Best way to reduce bad breath naturally
- Replies: 41
- Views: 46904
Re: Best way to reduce bad breath naturally
I am restarting this no oil diet again. the last time I stick on it for 20 days not working then gave up. This time I am gonna do it for at least 3 months and also gluten free.
I have a very extreme bb which travels 50 meters. People far away smells it. cough sneeze spit are what they do. I have no ...
I have a very extreme bb which travels 50 meters. People far away smells it. cough sneeze spit are what they do. I have no ...
- Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Best way to reduce bad breath naturally
- Replies: 41
- Views: 46904
Re: Best way to reduce bad breath naturally
did it really work? If it really works. I see no execuse not sticking on it. If you just lose weight why not just eat more all add some chicken breast?
Re: Im cured
no you are not cured. you just think of it.
- Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:45 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272827
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Hello everyone OMGGGG I am so happy in life I actually went out yesterday and I'll be meeting a friend to go out with on Friday. I'm actually enjoying life I no longer feel the need to hide from the world it's such a great feel. I've being using this solution for a MONTH and 1 week now I was so ...
- Thu May 18, 2023 3:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Best way to reduce bad breath naturally
- Replies: 41
- Views: 46904
Re: Best way to reduce bad breath naturally
i ve been on this diet for 20 days. None improvement.
- Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Best way to reduce bad breath naturally
- Replies: 41
- Views: 46904
Re: Best way to reduce bad breath naturally
does it still work?
- Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What cured me
- Replies: 86
- Views: 525266
Re: What cured me
thank you. man. I searched chinese internet which seems there is no such service in china. just normal enema. sad.
And one last question. How far could your bb transfer?
And one last question. How far could your bb transfer?
- Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:28 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cure - for those who didn't read my first post
- Replies: 13
- Views: 21975
Re:
never mind. Its just history. People made history up.Jimi Stein wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:25 am using such a nickname because it is memorable? You must be kidding me, is that person your idol? Yuo want to clean up a bunch of non aryian people, what is going on dude?
- Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:38 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What cured me
- Replies: 86
- Views: 525266
Re: What cured me
I am from china. There is a therapy colon cleanse. But I dont know if it is the same therapy you do. Can you descibe it more specific? what equipment do they use? how deep does it reach?
- Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:24 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What cured me
- Replies: 86
- Views: 525266
Re: What cured me
where can I do this colon cleanse? how much does it cost? does it hurt?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.