THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Cure - for those who didn't read my first post

Tell us your story with bad breath
hitler
Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 10:00 am
Location: Portland OR

Cure - for those who didn't read my first post

Post by hitler »

Hello everyone!

This is a good post as its a cure that worked - it's been a few years since I was here but I still praise God for the cure. No I am not offering any products manuals etc - I am just a happy cured fella.

I had the worst bad breath. I would brush two times in the morning. Baking soda hydrogen peroxide different toothpaste alcohol etc...
None of it worked.
Until one day I purchased VCO or virgin coconut oil - it was 20 bucks or more at GNC. Don't get the cheap stuff.

UNDERSTAND THIS PART - the vco did one part of the work. I had candida. It was was in my blood. It was in my esophagus. So no matter how much you try to brush your breath stinks from your esophagus.
I would slowly sip on a spoonfool of cold coconut oil - over a period of 20 minutes - several times a day. The following day it was a day of no more bad breath. The vco wiped it from my esophagus.

UNDERSTAND THIS - no amount of VCO will kill candida in your blood. You will get your tongue white and after a few months or years your esophagus will get infected etc...

I knew I had systemic candida infection because my mouth would get yeast infection - white flakey stuff on inside of my cheeks or lip skin (inside only) and I have always struggled with smelly feet. I would wash my feet in baking soda or hydrogen peroxide and alcohol but nothing worked.

So how did I get rid of my bad breath and smelly feet completely. Went to my doctor and told him I have oral yeast infection. Lazy baboon prescribed me some sweet syrup antifungul - that kills fungus in your stomach. Did not work. I went back and he prescribed either diffulcan or flucanozzole - can't remember - but the trick with these meds is that they go into your blood - and Voila - no more smelly feet and candida has been annihilated. I still get bad breath when I eat sugary stuff and don't brush my teeth and don't drink water and all of this in combination with being sick and wake up drinking milk and eating carbs - and no brushing for two days - but believe me it's normal.

So I know bad breath. I am not afraid of it. I don't buy chewing gum anymore. It's simply not an issue.

Hope this helps some of you guys.
hitler
Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 10:00 am
Location: Portland OR

Post by hitler »

Oh one more thing - before you start sucking on VCO - brush your teeth with baking soda really well, squeeze out your tonsils really well - brush again now just in case :). Then take sugarless vitamin C About 3 pills a few times that day in combination with coconut oil. That's all. Don't forget systemic antifungals. You can buy the online from a guy on the forum here (in case you cannot go to a doctor for a prescription).
Soon
Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by Soon »

Congratz Hilter for the sustainable cure. I have similar situation as you. After taking diflucan and Metronidazole, my bad breath is greatly reduced.

However i am not as fortunate as you, i still have the smell but much less offensive. Now i am getting by the day with green tea and probiotics which greatly helps making me lead a more fruitful life.

May i ask do u know how can i get tinidazole without prescription?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

great, but why using such nickname dude?
you are right aboutb bb coming from oeasophagos....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Anita
Total Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:04 am

Post by Anita »

Jimi Stein wrote:great, but why using such nickname dude?
you are right aboutb bb coming from oeasophagos....
Kkkkkk agree
hitler
Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 10:00 am
Location: Portland OR

Post by hitler »

Sorry about my name - I chose it because it is memorable... I can change it but things are hard to find on iPhone...

Anyhow - for the guy lol I got to buy meds - last night while I was looking for my old posts in order to find my name (ironically so) I found this post where you can buy from a guy - never tried it - but it seems legit - ask around also... Here's the thread: viewtopic.php?t=2566
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

using such a nickname because it is memorable? You must be kidding me, is that person your idol? Yuo want to clean up a bunch of non aryian people, what is going on dude?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
hitler
Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 10:00 am
Location: Portland OR

Post by hitler »

Honestly - I take it for granted - I was so paranoid the first few weeks months that it would come back - but God is good!
Soon
Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by Soon »

KeepTrying's email is no longer valid. Anyone knows a way to get tinidazole without prescription reliably?
mytimesup
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:13 pm

Post by mytimesup »

just go to the chemist and ask for a tablet for thrush they are sold as 150mg tabs. then say you need to buy 4 for your whole family. take all 4 at once that's 600 mg in one hit. you do not need a doctors prescription, but if you want one tell your doctor you have dandruff and keep getting skin yiest infection say you want to try the tabs cos the skin cream/shampoo are not working.

Don't by them online jeez

what would your mother think of you asking a little german dude with only 1 ball how to buy meds from Thailand - ](*,)
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

forget about keeptrying, he did not seem legit
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Anita
Total Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:04 am

Post by Anita »

Hi Hitler
How to use VCO?
naom
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:19 pm
Gender:

Re: Cure - for those who didn't read my first post

Post by naom »

I think this is very intresting because coconut oil have antiviral, antifungal and antimicrobial properties. it basically kills candida :
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17651080/

but it does kill the candida in blood and everywhere in organs!

But I see that hitler took several spoonfulls of coconut oil a day, wich is alot! I read someone trying it and only took a teaspoon wich is very little-too littel too see results
Maybe peopel think that its fat and saturated fat in it so it must be unhealthy but this is a lie! especially in the USA this is a lie that is being sold!.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD_O8LqvuOw

I suggest too take at least 3-4 tablespoons a day . Im thinking taking for a whole month. it must be Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Unrefined.
jame2023
Total Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:21 am

Re:

Post by jame2023 »

Jimi Stein wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:25 am using such a nickname because it is memorable? You must be kidding me, is that person your idol? Yuo want to clean up a bunch of non aryian people, what is going on dude?
never mind. Its just history. People made history up.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗