Hey guys
I hope all r well.
I have this bad breath issue but has got worse over time. I have been reading this forum and the different words for bb but mine does not smell fecal. It is hard for me to describe but is is a nasty smell when i do the wrist lick test. It is a salty kind of smell. My ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:40 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bb….diagnosis
- Replies: 0
- Views: 14271
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.