THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Bb….diagnosis

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Has_786
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:34 am

Bb….diagnosis

Post by Has_786 »

Hey guys

I hope all r well.

I have this bad breath issue but has got worse over time. I have been reading this forum and the different words for bb but mine does not smell fecal. It is hard for me to describe but is is a nasty smell when i do the wrist lick test. It is a salty kind of smell. My diet is not bad, i dont smoke or drink: my toungue is white. I can brush my teeth and tongue scrape but after a little while i know my breath is bad again even before eating lunch.

Please help guys…what can i do

I appreciate any input in advance
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗