THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 15 matches
- Thu Sep 18, 2025 7:54 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Flagyl medicine for bb
- Replies: 31
- Views: 66955
Re: Flagyl medicine for bb
It costs 100 dollars. You are making profit from the desperation of others. I won’t log in to this page anymore. I might still say something if it was 20 dollars, but 100 is just shameless exploitation. I go the reddit.
- Wed Sep 17, 2025 9:37 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Flagyl medicine for bb
- Replies: 31
- Views: 66955
Re: Flagyl medicine for bb
Sorry Hopefulone, but I think Jimi is right in this case.
I consulted an infectious disease specialist in Vienna who explained that if metronidazole (Flagyl) helps, then anaerobic bacteria are responsible for halitosis and not any other cause such as acid reflux. It is kind of a test to know what ...
I consulted an infectious disease specialist in Vienna who explained that if metronidazole (Flagyl) helps, then anaerobic bacteria are responsible for halitosis and not any other cause such as acid reflux. It is kind of a test to know what ...
- Sat Jun 21, 2025 1:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Flagyl medicine for bb
- Replies: 31
- Views: 66955
Re: Flagyl medicine for bb
Yes, exactly. I agree that the biofilm needs to be broken down first, otherwise no treatment will be effective.
The problem is that I’m allergic to metronidazole, tinidazole, and very likely also ornidazole. So all the main antibiotics that kill anaerobic bacteria are not an option for me. But just ...
The problem is that I’m allergic to metronidazole, tinidazole, and very likely also ornidazole. So all the main antibiotics that kill anaerobic bacteria are not an option for me. But just ...
- Wed Jun 18, 2025 4:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Flagyl medicine for bb
- Replies: 31
- Views: 66955
Re: Flagyl medicine for bb
Hey everyone,
The solution for halitosis caused by batceria is killing the biofilm + killing the bad anaerobic bacteria.
I’ve been dealing with it for a long time. The only thing that really worked for me was Flagyl (metronidazole), but I’m allergic to it. I also tried tinidazole (had to import it ...
The solution for halitosis caused by batceria is killing the biofilm + killing the bad anaerobic bacteria.
I’ve been dealing with it for a long time. The only thing that really worked for me was Flagyl (metronidazole), but I’m allergic to it. I also tried tinidazole (had to import it ...
- Sun Mar 02, 2025 10:14 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Flagyl medicine for bb
- Replies: 31
- Views: 66955
Re: Flagyl medicine for bb
Jimi, you are right. The surgery was a mistake and only caused pain and long-term problems. I also had my tonsils removed due to bb – it was painful, but at least it didn’t cause any long-term issues. I don’t recommend anyone to undergo surgery to treat bad breath.
The only thing that helped me was ...
The only thing that helped me was ...
- Tue Feb 25, 2025 5:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 9 years of Halitosis
- Replies: 17
- Views: 40222
Re: 9 years of Halitosis
Hello guys,
The botox in this lower sphincter did not help anything.
I have made the same experience as 1322Life said with antibiotics (amoxillin). The only thing that actually did help was Metronidazol (Flagyl), but just temperorary. 1322Life have you tried Metronidazol? If yes, than I think we ...
The botox in this lower sphincter did not help anything.
I have made the same experience as 1322Life said with antibiotics (amoxillin). The only thing that actually did help was Metronidazol (Flagyl), but just temperorary. 1322Life have you tried Metronidazol? If yes, than I think we ...
- Tue Feb 25, 2025 4:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Flagyl medicine for bb
- Replies: 31
- Views: 66955
Re: Flagyl medicine for bb
Hello,
I have mouth bb and nasal bb. My Halitosis went away dtaking the Metronidazol(flagyl), but of course came back. I had a surgery where they repair this sphincters and it did not help me. I am also very thirsty and have to drink a lot. I have tried all and still do not know anything just that ...
I have mouth bb and nasal bb. My Halitosis went away dtaking the Metronidazol(flagyl), but of course came back. I had a surgery where they repair this sphincters and it did not help me. I am also very thirsty and have to drink a lot. I have tried all and still do not know anything just that ...
- Wed Oct 30, 2024 10:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 9 years of Halitosis
- Replies: 17
- Views: 40222
Re: 9 years of Halitosis
I also suffer from fecal halitosis. I've had it for about 10 years now, but it was manageable for quite some time until I developed tonsillitis (angina) and took a lot of painkillers along with antibiotics, as mentioned above. Since then, it’s been terrible again, and that was around 2.5 years ago ...
- Sun Oct 27, 2024 9:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 9 years of Halitosis
- Replies: 17
- Views: 40222
Re: 9 years of Halitosis
1322Life: The doctor who performed my fundoplication mentioned it could help since I had slightly elevated pressure in the lower esophagus during my manometry test. He suggested we give it a try. Botox is sometimes used to help diagnose a rare condition called achalasia, though it’s unlikely that I ...
- Fri Oct 25, 2024 10:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 9 years of Halitosis
- Replies: 17
- Views: 40222
Re: 9 years of Halitosis
Hello, 1322Life,
I had a fundoplication after being diagnosed with acid reflux through pH-metry, but unfortunately, it did not solve anything in my case. I also suffer from fecal halitosis from both my mouth and nose. Interestingly, my halitosis worsened significantly after having tonsillitis ...
I had a fundoplication after being diagnosed with acid reflux through pH-metry, but unfortunately, it did not solve anything in my case. I also suffer from fecal halitosis from both my mouth and nose. Interestingly, my halitosis worsened significantly after having tonsillitis ...
- Thu Aug 01, 2024 10:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BB free but not sure why
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9838
Re: BB free but not sure why
hello longtime,
Thank you for sharing this video with us. In my case, my lungs are absolutely healthy, as I had them checked. I believe the improvement in my condition can be attributed to three possible reasons:
Oral Microbiome: The microbiome in my mouth and further in my throat may have ...
Thank you for sharing this video with us. In my case, my lungs are absolutely healthy, as I had them checked. I believe the improvement in my condition can be attributed to three possible reasons:
Oral Microbiome: The microbiome in my mouth and further in my throat may have ...
- Mon Jul 29, 2024 7:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BB free but not sure why
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9838
Re: BB free but not sure why
Hi HopeLoveFaith,
Thanks for the suggestion! I'm going to try the tamarind candies and supplements. I already eat a lot of meat, haha. I honestly don't think the issue is oral; I suspect it might be related to my stomach or gut, since I can detect the smell deep in my throat by using a cotton swab ...
Thanks for the suggestion! I'm going to try the tamarind candies and supplements. I already eat a lot of meat, haha. I honestly don't think the issue is oral; I suspect it might be related to my stomach or gut, since I can detect the smell deep in my throat by using a cotton swab ...
- Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:54 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BB free but not sure why
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9838
BB free but not sure why
Hi fellow sufferers,
I've been dealing with halitosis since I was 15, experiencing an extreme odor from both my mouth and nose, which smells like feces — rated 10 out of 10 in intensity. Recently, I fasted for four days, drinking only water and noticed that the odor completely disappeared. This ...
I've been dealing with halitosis since I was 15, experiencing an extreme odor from both my mouth and nose, which smells like feces — rated 10 out of 10 in intensity. Recently, I fasted for four days, drinking only water and noticed that the odor completely disappeared. This ...
- Tue May 09, 2023 6:44 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: A different case of halitosis?
- Replies: 32
- Views: 41664
Re: A different case of halitosis?
Hello Amigo Albertus,
Pls tell us what happened. How is your situation at the moment? We would like to know
Grazie.
All the Best
Matt
Pls tell us what happened. How is your situation at the moment? We would like to know
Grazie.
All the Best
Matt
- Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:55 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Worsening after Illness
- Replies: 0
- Views: 11763
Worsening after Illness
Hi, my suffering colleagues,
I am new to this forum. I am very glad that we search for solutions together since in my experience, doctors don't know anything. Also, they don't care.
I have been suffering from bb + smell which comes out of the nose for almost 10 years now. It started overnight ...
I am new to this forum. I am very glad that we search for solutions together since in my experience, doctors don't know anything. Also, they don't care.
I have been suffering from bb + smell which comes out of the nose for almost 10 years now. It started overnight ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.