THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 6 matches
- Mon Jul 01, 2024 3:25 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: [SUCCESS] This is why you have BAD breath
- Replies: 5
- Views: 18958
Re: [SUCCESS] This is why you have BAD breath
Hello, I usually finish my dinner at 9pm and go to sleep at 11.30 max.
- Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:07 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I think I'm cured after 7 years of post-nasal drip
- Replies: 5
- Views: 16970
- Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:05 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: [SUCCESS] This is why you have BAD breath
- Replies: 5
- Views: 18958
[SUCCESS] This is why you have BAD breath
Hello everyone,
I want to share my experience, which I believe can be helpful to all of you. I've been suffering from bad breath for about 8 years and have seen dozens of doctors and tried countless therapies (I even had surgery on my nasal septum!), but nothing has helped me like what I started ...
I want to share my experience, which I believe can be helpful to all of you. I've been suffering from bad breath for about 8 years and have seen dozens of doctors and tried countless therapies (I even had surgery on my nasal septum!), but nothing has helped me like what I started ...
- Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:41 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I think I'm cured after 7 years of post-nasal drip
- Replies: 5
- Views: 16970
I think I'm cured after 7 years of post-nasal drip
Seven years ago, I started to have mucus coming from the back of my nasal septum into my mouth, causing bad breath because the mucus itself was foul-smelling and because it trapped food residue at the back of my mouth. Trying to fix this, I had surgery on my nasal septum, reduced my turbinates, went ...
- Sun May 21, 2023 3:13 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Help needed - Post-Nasal Drip Halitosis 7 years
- Replies: 2
- Views: 11959
Re: Help needed - Post-Nasal Drip Halitosis 7 years
Please read my post, and please try to do my procedure. You will thank me after.
i already went to dentist and had wisdom tooth extraction, to three ents and two gastroentorologist(with endoscopy/ultrasound). They didnt help me find solution. acid reflux triggers post nasal drip especially if you ...
- Sun May 21, 2023 11:23 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Help needed - Post-Nasal Drip Halitosis 7 years
- Replies: 2
- Views: 11959
Help needed - Post-Nasal Drip Halitosis 7 years
Hello everyone, I'm a 28-year-old guy who has been struggling with bad breath for 7 years. I still remember the moment it all started. I was in the car and I felt mucus dripping into my mouth from my throat during swallowing, and it had a bad taste. Well, since that moment, this process has never ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.