THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Help needed - Post-Nasal Drip Halitosis 7 years

Tell us your story with bad breath
xjek
Total Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun May 21, 2023 10:39 am

Help needed - Post-Nasal Drip Halitosis 7 years

Post by xjek »

Hello everyone, I'm a 28-year-old guy who has been struggling with bad breath for 7 years. I still remember the moment it all started. I was in the car and I felt mucus dripping into my mouth from my throat during swallowing, and it had a bad taste. Well, since that moment, this process has never stopped. Even if I brush my teeth, use dental floss, and mouthwash, I still have bad breath because the mucus gets in my mouth after swallowing, and it creates a "trap" for food in the back of my mouth that increases the bad smell.

I constantly have mucus dripping into my mouth, and apparently, no doctor knows how to solve it. I even underwent surgery to fix my deviated nasal septum, but it had no effect. I've had numerous allergy tests, but no nasal spray has completely solved the problem. I don't believe it's acid reflux either (since the problem hasn't gone away even when following vegetable-only diets).

Do you know any similar stories or have any advice that could be helpful to me?
ryan
Newbie
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:17 am
Gender:

Re: Help needed - Post-Nasal Drip Halitosis 7 years

Post by ryan »

Please read my post, and please try to do my procedure. You will thank me after.
i already went to dentist and had wisdom tooth extraction, to three ents and two gastroentorologist(with endoscopy/ultrasound). They didnt help me find solution. acid reflux triggers post nasal drip especially if you have laryngopharyngeal reflux(where acid reach the throat). i just want to help others. Just be consisitent with the procedure.
xjek
Total Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun May 21, 2023 10:39 am

Re: Help needed - Post-Nasal Drip Halitosis 7 years

Post by xjek »

ryan wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 11:47 am Please read my post, and please try to do my procedure. You will thank me after.
i already went to dentist and had wisdom tooth extraction, to three ents and two gastroentorologist(with endoscopy/ultrasound). They didnt help me find solution. acid reflux triggers post nasal drip especially if you have laryngopharyngeal reflux(where acid reach the throat). i just want to help others. Just be consisitent with the procedure.
Hello Ryan, thank you for your reply.

I'm not sure I completely understood your solutions, is it not drinking water during the day? Only when you wake up and go to sleep?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗