THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 8 matches
- Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:46 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I found MY cure, this time it’s sustainable
- Replies: 22
- Views: 62699
Re: I found MY cure, this time it’s sustainable
Also, do you still have the white tongue?
- Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I found MY cure, this time it’s sustainable
- Replies: 22
- Views: 62699
Re: I found MY cure, this time it’s sustainable
Hello Beenhereforeva,
You mentioned you made a friend on this forum and another friend on another forum. The lion diet was working for your friend on the other forum and she was on day 6 back in April. Are you able to give us any updates on her. Also, on yourself of course! I'm on day 4 of the ...
You mentioned you made a friend on this forum and another friend on another forum. The lion diet was working for your friend on the other forum and she was on day 6 back in April. Are you able to give us any updates on her. Also, on yourself of course! I'm on day 4 of the ...
- Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Can anyone else not smell their breath?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3772
Re: Can anyone else not smell their breath?
I have never been able to smell my own breath.
I think it comes from my gut.
I think it comes from my gut.
- Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: mouthwash make my BB worse
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4513
Re: mouthwash make my BB worse
Yes mouth washes make my breath much worse as well.
I just started using XYLITOL and what a difference it makes. It does not stop or cure bad breath. I suspect it helps with bad breath coming from your mouth. It hydrates my mouth and plaque does not stick to my teeth the way it does with out ...
I just started using XYLITOL and what a difference it makes. It does not stop or cure bad breath. I suspect it helps with bad breath coming from your mouth. It hydrates my mouth and plaque does not stick to my teeth the way it does with out ...
- Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I NEED ADVICE
- Replies: 21
- Views: 8856
Re: I NEED ADVICE
Hi Uxman
Any updates?
Did the carrots and apple blend continue to work for you?
Any updates?
Did the carrots and apple blend continue to work for you?
- Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried colonics or enemas? Do they help?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4234
Re: Has anyone tried colonics or enemas? Do they help?
I will be doing my first colonic at the end of this week. I have my doubts.
- Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What cured me
- Replies: 86
- Views: 525266
Re: What cured me
Today is Monday and I am going to have my first colonic this Friday. It is for 1 hour can't find any longer than that. I plan to fast before the colonic and try to have as little to no food inside of my colon to see if anything old comes out. I have my doubts that this is my cure but you never know ...
- Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:23 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Fluconazole
- Replies: 10
- Views: 16429
Re: Fluconazole
CONGRATULATIONS Maria08!
Can you share your original symptoms with us? Did you have white tongue, acid reflux etc...
Can you share your original symptoms with us? Did you have white tongue, acid reflux etc...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.