THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I NEED ADVICE
-
loveyourswlf
- Newbie
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:44 pm
Re: I NEED ADVICE
usually Proton pump inhibitors only suppress stomach acid!! Since you have GERD its most likely you have low stomach acid! Stomach acid is important for breaking down your food! I’d say try ‘digestive bitters’ and chew your food well 30-40 times before swallowing!!
- Smilingagain
- Advanced
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:52 pm
- Location: Rome
- Gender:
Re: I NEED ADVICE
Check out xylitol powder. It's a good replacement for sugar.uxman wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:16 pm From my research, apples have 3times more sugar than carrot. I have used celery and cucumber before and i didnt really see much difference. i read an article on carrot and apple combination curing bad breath, thats why i am trying it.
Thanks
Smilinagain
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Re: I NEED ADVICE
I tried xylitol chewing gum and it worsened my symptoms.Smilingagain wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:58 pmCheck out xylitol powder. It's a good replacement for sugar.uxman wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:16 pm From my research, apples have 3times more sugar than carrot. I have used celery and cucumber before and i didnt really see much difference. i read an article on carrot and apple combination curing bad breath, thats why i am trying it.
Thanks
Smilinagain
Re: I NEED ADVICE
Hi Uxman
Any updates?
Did the carrots and apple blend continue to work for you?
Any updates?
Did the carrots and apple blend continue to work for you?
Re: I NEED ADVICE
Hello Uber, I am glad to say I am cured now. My problem was gas coming from my intestine up my mouth and nose. I saw a gastroenterologist and was prescribed rabeprazole, simethicone and meveberine. I am okay now though. I occasionally take Gaviscon sometimes. I hope you are okay too? Cheers
Re: I NEED ADVICE
Hi, how long have you been cured? Have you had no more bad breath since then? In addition to bad breath, you also had a white tongue and mucus in your throat?uxman wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:44 pm Hello Uber, I am glad to say I am cured now. My problem was gas coming from my intestine up my mouth and nose. I saw a gastroenterologist and was prescribed rabeprazole, simethicone and meveberine. I am okay now though. I occasionally take Gaviscon sometimes. I hope you are okay too? Cheers
-
Julián.free
- Newbie
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:47 am
Re: I NEED ADVICE
Do you still take this treatment? How long did it take to give results? Best regards
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.