THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Sun Sep 01, 2024 12:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I Got Cured of a 10 Year Chronic Bad Breath
- Replies: 27
- Views: 38212
Re: How I Got Cured of a 10 Year Chronic Bad Breath
Happy to hear that you are finally free. I have been following your posts for quite a long now, I know the amount of work you have put in. You deserve it. All the best for the new chapter of your life!!
- Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Is anyone from Pune, India?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3179
Is anyone from Pune, India?
Please reply or drop me a message if anyone here is from pune.
Would love to talk and meet people that are nearby.
Would love to talk and meet people that are nearby.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.