THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 35 matches

by Longtime
Sat Jun 20, 2026 2:09 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: MULTIPLE CURE
Replies: 3
Views: 16060

Re: MULTIPLE CURE

Amen
by Longtime
Sat Jun 20, 2026 2:03 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Silent Reflux (LPR) personal experience
Replies: 9
Views: 19760

Re: Silent Reflux (LPR) personal experience

Link expired again. Can you post again.
by Longtime
Fri Feb 13, 2026 2:56 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: [SUCCESS] This is why you have BAD breath
Replies: 5
Views: 18950

Re: [SUCCESS] This is why you have BAD breath

Is white rice ok
by Longtime
Fri Jan 02, 2026 12:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Headache-Inducing, Numbing Breath Odor (Not Hygiene Related) - Worsened 10x After Metronidazole
Replies: 7
Views: 8116

Re: Headache-Inducing, Numbing Breath Odor (Not Hygiene Related) - Worsened 10x After Metronidazole

I can not smell my own breath. I felt clearer. I had minimal post nasal drip. As soon as I eat other stuff post nasal drip copious and nasal congestion. I really think we all have food intolerances creating post nasal drip. Just hard to eat meat veggie and potatoe three times a day.
by Longtime
Fri Jan 02, 2026 2:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Headache-Inducing, Numbing Breath Odor (Not Hygiene Related) - Worsened 10x After Metronidazole
Replies: 7
Views: 8116

Re: Headache-Inducing, Numbing Breath Odor (Not Hygiene Related) - Worsened 10x After Metronidazole

I just notice people didn’t touch their nose as often or back away from me. I stopped it now but need to start back.
by Longtime
Mon Dec 15, 2025 12:41 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Headache-Inducing, Numbing Breath Odor (Not Hygiene Related) - Worsened 10x After Metronidazole
Replies: 7
Views: 8116

Re: Headache-Inducing, Numbing Breath Odor (Not Hygiene Related) - Worsened 10x After Metronidazole

I’m seeing results with just eating salmon, broccoli and sweet potatoe. Trying not to eat after 4 pm.
by Longtime
Fri Nov 07, 2025 2:57 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Food in the long term
Replies: 0
Views: 12915

Re: Food in the long term

When I eat meat, veg, sweet potato better breath. If I stop eating this by 4 pm even better.
by Longtime
Tue Oct 28, 2025 7:53 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: CURED!!!
Replies: 3
Views: 11762

Re: CURED!!!

Thanks for the post. I have been thinking along the same lines. Maybe this has happened because God wants us to seek him first. That is not the case for me. I have been seeking the approval of people. But lately I have been praying more because I feel like I am ultimately going to die alone with ...
by Longtime
Fri Feb 14, 2025 6:28 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured after 15 years
Replies: 24
Views: 283856

Re: Cured after 15 years

Been getting less reactions. I have been eating a cup of raw carrots every morning after brushing.m for Ray Peat and for GERD less bad breath of if I don’t eat after 6 pm. I am going to try for 4 pm but that’s ambitious. What time do you stop eating?
by Longtime
Sun Feb 09, 2025 7:50 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured after 15 years
Replies: 24
Views: 283856

Re: Cured after 15 years

What center or doctor does bravo endoscopy
by Longtime
Sun Feb 02, 2025 10:38 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: success story
Replies: 8
Views: 26511

Re: success story

What do you think caused it? Candida or dysbiosis. Do you take mastic gum or antibiotic?
by Longtime
Wed Jan 29, 2025 8:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: A potential cure (Oral Microbiota Transplant)
Replies: 36
Views: 36335

Re: A potential cure (Oral Microbiota Transplant)

I would travel to Seattle. I have a donor.
by Longtime
Thu Jan 23, 2025 8:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Antibiotics for bacteria
Replies: 11
Views: 37340

Re: Antibiotics for bacteria

I had my tonsils and adenoids removed in 2017. Adenoids have grown back per the last ENT I saw. BB never went away. I have been told silent reflux as well. I think it is allergy related. Allergies can cause adenoids to hypertrophy.
by Longtime
Thu Jan 23, 2025 8:46 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I Got Cured of a 10 Year Chronic Bad Breath
Replies: 27
Views: 38197

Re: How I Got Cured of a 10 Year Chronic Bad Breath

I agree with Jimmie. It’s bs. Your stool has bacteria in it. Klebsiella, E. coli, enterobacter. You can’t kill the bacteria in your stool with oregano. Happy his post were removed. I don’t believe winter soldier either. It doesn’t make scientific sense.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗