THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by Isabella.***
Sat May 31, 2025 6:27 pm
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: Please, I need some advice. 🙏
Replies: 0
Views: 56242

Please, I need some advice. 🙏

I'm coordinating an appointment at the Instituto del Aliento Breath Institute with Dr. Nunes is in Spain, someone from this forum knows about this clinic to give me better references is that I can't keep spending money on treatments that don't work. (If there is a person from Madrid or Galicia who ...
by Isabella.***
Tue May 20, 2025 4:48 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Who Wants to Work With Me Finding the Cure
Replies: 5
Views: 24416

Re: Who Wants to Work With Me Finding the Cure

Hello! Still looking for a friend to find a cure?
by Isabella.***
Thu May 02, 2024 6:51 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I hope to find a solution .
Replies: 0
Views: 19780

I hope to find a solution .

Hola! A few days ago looking for information I found this forum. I must confess that I have cried reading each of their testimonies because they have told the story of my life.
I live in the United States if any member lives here and would like to contact me this is my email isabellafg12.1989@gmail ...
by Isabella.***
Thu May 02, 2024 5:09 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I come to comment on something relatively new that can be tested
Replies: 3
Views: 16986

Re: I come to comment on something relatively new that can be tested

Hello. I've been looking for information about the therapy you're talking about and I found an Argentine doctor specializing in halitosis who uses this method (according to the cause), the doctor's name is Liza Klein.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗