THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by MissBertha
Fri Sep 06, 2024 1:21 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: DATING
Replies: 1
Views: 11221
Gender:

DATING

Is anybody in this forum able to date, to hold/start a stable romantic/affective/sexual relationship?
I am 52 years old and all my past relationships have been destroyed by my halitosis! I don't think I can take it anymore.
by MissBertha
Fri Sep 06, 2024 12:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: FECALOID HALITOSIS
Replies: 8
Views: 11501
Gender:

Re: FECALOID HALITOSIS

Are you able to dating someone? I have lost every hope
by MissBertha
Fri Sep 06, 2024 12:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: FECALOID HALITOSIS
Replies: 8
Views: 11501
Gender:

Re: FECALOID HALITOSIS

They are if your breath smell like feces!
by MissBertha
Tue Sep 03, 2024 12:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: FECALOID HALITOSIS
Replies: 8
Views: 11501
Gender:

Re: FECALOID HALITOSIS

Thank you very much. It was really helpful. Do you have the same problem?
by MissBertha
Mon Sep 02, 2024 1:49 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: FECALOID HALITOSIS
Replies: 8
Views: 11501
Gender:

Re: FECALOID HALITOSIS

Oh hello and thank you for your feedback. Well, first, no, I don't have any allergies. Second, laxatives take a while to work for me since I am kind getting used to them. I follow a pretty full on vegetarian diet eating a lot of cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower. They are really good for my guts but ...
by MissBertha
Mon Sep 02, 2024 5:13 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: FECALOID HALITOSIS
Replies: 8
Views: 11501
Gender:

FECALOID HALITOSIS

Good morning, my name is Bertha and I am a 52 years old intersex woman trying to get rid of my terrible bad breath.
I have been fighting with this issue since I was really young, being teased at school for the foul smell getting out of my mouth. I have tried everything, until I got diagnosed with ...
by MissBertha
Mon Sep 02, 2024 3:41 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: FECALOID HALITOSIS
Replies: 1
Views: 7402
Gender:

FECALOID HALITOSIS

Good morning, my name is Bertha and I am a 52 years old intersex woman trying to get rid of my terrible bad breath.
I have been fighting with this issue since I was really young, being teased at school for the foul smell getting out of my mouth. I have tried everything, until I got diagnosed with ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗