THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

DATING

Tell us your story with bad breath
MissBertha
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2024 3:26 am
Location: Melbourne
Gender:

DATING

Post by MissBertha »

Is anybody in this forum able to date, to hold/start a stable romantic/affective/sexual relationship?
I am 52 years old and all my past relationships have been destroyed by my halitosis! I don't think I can take it anymore.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: DATING

Post by Jimi Stein »

that is true....it is just hard to date somebody with bb...because I would never do it and I have bb lol
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗