THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by 1322Life
Tue Sep 23, 2025 8:33 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 9 years of Halitosis
Replies: 17
Views: 40222

Re: 9 years of Halitosis


Hello guys,

The botox in this lower sphincter did not help anything.
I have made the same experience as 1322Life said with antibiotics (amoxillin). The only thing that actually did help was Metronidazol (Flagyl), but just temperorary. 1322Life have you tried Metronidazol? If yes, than I think ...
by 1322Life
Mon Oct 28, 2024 9:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 9 years of Halitosis
Replies: 17
Views: 40222

Re: 9 years of Halitosis


1322Life: The doctor who performed my fundoplication mentioned it could help since I had slightly elevated pressure in the lower esophagus during my manometry test. He suggested we give it a try. Botox is sometimes used to help diagnose a rare condition called achalasia, though it’s unlikely that ...
by 1322Life
Fri Oct 25, 2024 6:37 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 9 years of Halitosis
Replies: 17
Views: 40222

Re: 9 years of Halitosis


Hello, 1322Life,

I had a fundoplication after being diagnosed with acid reflux through pH-metry, but unfortunately, it did not solve anything in my case. I also suffer from fecal halitosis from both my mouth and nose. Interestingly, my halitosis worsened significantly after having tonsillitis ...
by 1322Life
Wed Oct 23, 2024 5:07 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 9 years of Halitosis
Replies: 17
Views: 40222

Re: 9 years of Halitosis


Stop guessing your diseases and try upper gi endoscopy. Bb is a symptom of hiatal hernia, gastritis, esophagitis and gerd. Halitosis is caused by amoxillin, multiple antibiotics, sodas, dairy and alcoholism . Stomach surgery is your last resort. Google gerd sinusitis, gerd gums , gerd lungs and ...
by 1322Life
Wed Oct 23, 2024 5:06 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 9 years of Halitosis
Replies: 17
Views: 40222

Re: 9 years of Halitosis

hopelovefaith wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2024 4:07 am
Longtime wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2024 2:41 pm Hopelovefaith how do you know this and have you seen anyone cured from reflux meds or linx. One person here said linx caused lots of problems and did not work
That person has other health issues. Stomach surgery will change your life.
Have you had stomach surgery?
by 1322Life
Tue Sep 03, 2024 5:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 9 years of Halitosis
Replies: 17
Views: 40222

9 years of Halitosis

Hi, May peace be upon you

I have bad breath: smell of poop for 9 years, it started when I was a teenager. People always made the remark "it smells like shit" but I didn't understand that it came from me.

I don't know what's causing this

Even when I have my mouth closed some people say it smells ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗