I do not see where the results are on my Bristol test for
L. Reuteri Powder or L. Salivarius?
Also, did you cut any food out of your diet?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Wed Aug 20, 2025 5:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured After 22 Long Years - Success Story
- Replies: 13
- Views: 39903
- Tue Oct 15, 2024 12:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I Got Cured of a 10 Year Chronic Bad Breath
- Replies: 27
- Views: 38213
Re: How I Got Cured of a 10 Year Chronic Bad Breath
Which of these do you think was causing the bb?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.