@the winter soldier,
Did you do a Bristle or any oral tests or just the stomach test? I have done Sibo, Hpyloria, and Endoscopy and nothing showed up. But I did have high bacteria in the gum line on the Bristle test so I don't know if I should do the Genova test as well. Thank you for posting and ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Sat Oct 12, 2024 10:06 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I Got Cured of a 10 Year Chronic Bad Breath
- Replies: 27
- Views: 38212
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.