why all his posts are gone??
@jimi stein: why yout hink he is promoting this lab? he told me he thinks it's not my solution because i've bad breath from the mouth?
if he would promote it he would tell me to test or not?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Tue Jan 21, 2025 10:23 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I Got Cured of a 10 Year Chronic Bad Breath
- Replies: 27
- Views: 38197
- Fri Jan 10, 2025 3:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I Got Cured of a 10 Year Chronic Bad Breath
- Replies: 27
- Views: 38197
Re: How I Got Cured of a 10 Year Chronic Bad Breath
thanks for your fast answer. sounds interesting and as you know exactly what to take. with "every supplement you mentioned", you mean also the supplements you took at first to heal your problem? do you still take EVERYTHING?
I read in another post you had pink tongue and also bb from the nose. In my ...
I read in another post you had pink tongue and also bb from the nose. In my ...
- Sat Jan 04, 2025 10:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I Got Cured of a 10 Year Chronic Bad Breath
- Replies: 27
- Views: 38197
Re: How I Got Cured of a 10 Year Chronic Bad Breath
hi, I'm very happy to read, that there is still hope for all of us.
Could you tell me please more about your diet, you mentioned? I already tried several times to avoid sugar and it seemed that it helps, but after some weeks I get angry about my BB and than I eat every sweets I get...
Was the diet ...
Could you tell me please more about your diet, you mentioned? I already tried several times to avoid sugar and it seemed that it helps, but after some weeks I get angry about my BB and than I eat every sweets I get...
Was the diet ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.