As i said Mayo did the first testing and results came barely an hour back, have 3 more tests this week, FYI i dont have any heartburn or any symptom except clearing my throat every few min.have both nasal and mouth based smell which goes 10 ft
EXAM: FL SWALLOW FUNCTION WITH VIDEO AND SPEECH ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 17 matches
- Tue Sep 15, 2026 5:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Something new on the Horizon to combat this sh!t.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1487
- Sun Sep 06, 2026 5:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 22M, 10+ years of chronic halitosis, dry mouth, gut issues, and cavities.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 406
Re: 22M, 10+ years of chronic halitosis, dry mouth, gut issues, and cavities.
Can you smell yourself all the time or only when you are with your friends in the car/ It is unusual that you are able to smell yourself since your brain is used to it. It is a different situation when you are with your fiiends in a car.
- Wed Sep 02, 2026 2:34 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Something new on the Horizon to combat this sh!t.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1487
Re: Something new on the Horizon to combat this sh!t.
I did the Viome Microbiome test. They found a lot of issue , i did the diet as they recommended as well their probiotic but it didn't help. Lately I somehow got Mayo Clinic to take my case. There are few test they will do against my gut and i will know the result on sept 21st. They are considered ...
- Sun Jun 07, 2026 12:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
- Replies: 35
- Views: 77282
Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
I think it might be helping me too, I am in 3rd week now. I was in a summit last week in a conf room full of people, while i can see people having difficulties seating next to me, but unlike last time( 3 months back) no one was coughing and sneezing. Again people's sensitivity also plays a part ...
- Tue May 26, 2026 10:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
- Replies: 35
- Views: 77282
Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
Jimi,
Did your BB improved using this brush? how do you know if it got improved? if it is completely gone I understand. I also bought the same dental kit and i am on my 5th day. I can still feel i have bb, improved or not is very difficult for me to predict.
Did your BB improved using this brush? how do you know if it got improved? if it is completely gone I understand. I also bought the same dental kit and i am on my 5th day. I can still feel i have bb, improved or not is very difficult for me to predict.
Treatment
This post is not a magic cure but in my opinion the best we all can do
We have two problems here 1)we donot what our cure is or even there will be a cure in lifetime
2) A partner/friend to discuss your issue
My situation is i am working as a engineering director with all this issue and you can ...
We have two problems here 1)we donot what our cure is or even there will be a cure in lifetime
2) A partner/friend to discuss your issue
My situation is i am working as a engineering director with all this issue and you can ...
- Mon Feb 23, 2026 11:27 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Finally!! the answer after over 37 years
- Replies: 11
- Views: 10440
Re: Finally!! the answer after over 37 years
I appreciate you trying to help. what is the name of the toothpaste. want to be more deterministic.
- Sun Feb 22, 2026 1:27 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Finally!! the answer after over 37 years
- Replies: 11
- Views: 10440
Re: Finally!! the answer after over 37 years
I don't think a toothpaste can solve problem which is not connected to your mouth.If you have oral issues this might be useful. I have been suffering from this problem for last 20 years, i have done even laser cleaning that didnot help more than few hour, however it looks like i have found a therapy ...
- Mon Oct 27, 2025 1:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What have you noticed makes it worse?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 16551
Re: What have you noticed makes it worse?
cUtting down sugar and drfried (no oil) does reduce in my opinion though this is just my observation
- Thu Oct 23, 2025 3:12 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Reddit is full of scammers
- Replies: 5
- Views: 24163
Re: Reddit is full of scammers
The reason is not everyone knows this site. Everybody is looking for a hope(against hope). they are not caring about privacy or any such thing.The problem is even on this site I cannot say for sure if anyone has been successful in eradicating this difficult disease. I am not sure though as how ...
- Mon Oct 13, 2025 5:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I found a bleach mouthwash that is perfectly safe to use
- Replies: 6
- Views: 18544
Re: I found a bleach mouthwash that is perfectly safe to use
Can you let us know the name of the bleach? I am sure if it solves anyone's problem he/she will not think a sec to donate more than 100 bugs, at least i will not. when i say solve problem I mean not having BB for few hours.
- Fri Feb 07, 2025 7:27 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cured after 15 years
- Replies: 24
- Views: 283837
Re: Cured after 15 years
Don't get so disheartened, we are all on the same boat. I am getting a Bravo endoscopy on Feb 26th. I will report back a few days later.Has anyone gone through this before? There is a saying that when the going get tough and tougher(cannot get tougher anymore), it suggests you are close to a solution.
- Sat Jan 18, 2025 2:17 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My story so far
- Replies: 9
- Views: 16348
Re: My story so far
I am being selfishly trying to find my cure, so i am asking a question to all of you if you have same experience
I have been to at least 3 ENT (5-7 visits) and 3 GI(4-5 Visit) docs. None of them can smell by BB and that is anoying for me. But anytime I am with my friends or iin a car I can see ...
I have been to at least 3 ENT (5-7 visits) and 3 GI(4-5 Visit) docs. None of them can smell by BB and that is anoying for me. But anytime I am with my friends or iin a car I can see ...
- Fri Jan 17, 2025 9:32 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My story so far
- Replies: 9
- Views: 16348
Re: My story so far
Not even a bit, I am not that sort of a person. I am also amazed that you guys dont know.details from my email:
Welcome to our Bad Breath Treatment Center!
About Us:
Curing severe bad breath since 1993 using our Tongue Rejuvenation™ process as part of the Total Cure.
We focus on permanent bad ...
Welcome to our Bad Breath Treatment Center!
About Us:
Curing severe bad breath since 1993 using our Tongue Rejuvenation™ process as part of the Total Cure.
We focus on permanent bad ...
- Fri Jan 17, 2025 7:27 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My story so far
- Replies: 9
- Views: 16348
Re: My story so far
I am saying they did not help me at all. I just had finished appt with my GI Doc. She is going to do a upper endoscopy to find anything that might be contributing( last time in 2020 i had H Pylori but got treated). My challenge is when i go to any doc (I went to at least 10 in 2024 since i had my ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.