THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 9 matches
- Sun Mar 15, 2026 7:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Jealous
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10651
Re: Jealous
I see homeless people aND others who don't care about their bodies. They drink alcohol eat junk food don't use personal hygiene and smell better than us. Frustrating yet we do diets brush 3 times a day and smell worse gimme a break wtf. My Cuzin came to usa from another country he doesn't even ...
- Sun Mar 15, 2026 7:49 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Meetup in Paris
- Replies: 0
- Views: 8901
Meetup in Paris
Hello guys,
I’m a 34yo male with this problem we all have and battling with. It would be nice to talk to someone face to face that can understand the struggle and efforts, sometimes depression and low self esteem. Most people you open to lie, avoid the subject, dissmiss you.
If you are Open to ...
I’m a 34yo male with this problem we all have and battling with. It would be nice to talk to someone face to face that can understand the struggle and efforts, sometimes depression and low self esteem. Most people you open to lie, avoid the subject, dissmiss you.
If you are Open to ...
- Sat Feb 14, 2026 7:10 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I’m not living anymore
- Replies: 7
- Views: 11443
Re: I’m not living anymore
Bad breath is caused by poor digestion of certain types of food. When you eat those foods, your body—due to enzyme-related issues—may not be able to digest them properly. As a result, the food can remain in the stomach and decompose through the action of certain bacteria, which produce odorous ...
- Thu Dec 25, 2025 9:24 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My story so far
- Replies: 9
- Views: 16352
Re: My story so far
anxiety can worsen the reactions, so staying calm has been crucial for me as well. At work, I use headphones to help distract myself and manage the reactions.
That said, what has helped me is avoiding sugar and ensuring I have at least one bowel movement a day.
I do the same at work and in ...
- Thu Dec 25, 2025 8:54 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I’m not living anymore
- Replies: 7
- Views: 11443
Re: Finding Confidence Despite Bad Breath.
I believe that true confidence comes from self-acceptance, even when facing issues like bad breath. Has anyone ever experienced a moment where embracing your flaws turned into a surprising advantage? Could openly sharing our imperfections actually help us connect more genuinely with others ...
- Sun Nov 16, 2025 7:55 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: New to this forum need guidance
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9719
Re: New to this forum need guidance
Hello !
Did you try a change in diet ?
Avoid process food
Eat More fruits and vegetables ( eat less red meat and fish )
Drink more water ( remove cofee x alcohol)
Lighter meals in the evening to avoid reflux
Also these would help the dental routine if you never tried:
Oil pulling with ...
Did you try a change in diet ?
Avoid process food
Eat More fruits and vegetables ( eat less red meat and fish )
Drink more water ( remove cofee x alcohol)
Lighter meals in the evening to avoid reflux
Also these would help the dental routine if you never tried:
Oil pulling with ...
- Sat Nov 15, 2025 5:53 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I’m not living anymore
- Replies: 7
- Views: 11443
Re: I’m not living anymore
You should look into: SIBO, microbiome dysbiosis and check,celiac intollerance and H. Pylori.
You definitely have acid reflux you have all the symptoms (and when you did the clean diet it got better), but it doesn't necessary mean it's the root cause, especially since it seems to be pretty mild ...
Re: CURED!!!
Hello, I believe a lot is also spiritual and can cure us but at times you get to wonder « why is it happening to me » and move away from the strict prayer routine ( it’s happening to me at the moment ). But in my heart I Know that if I give myself 100% in prayer it will help me Overcome This ...
- Sun Nov 09, 2025 10:02 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I’m not living anymore
- Replies: 7
- Views: 11443
I’m not living anymore
Hello everyone. Im writing this because I suffer from bb for as long as my school days.
Now What I feel is a metalic taste in my mouth and the impression i have saliva in my troath 24/7.
Even after my cleaning routine I dont feel my mouth is 100% clean…
In school I had people saying What is ...
Now What I feel is a metalic taste in my mouth and the impression i have saliva in my troath 24/7.
Even after my cleaning routine I dont feel my mouth is 100% clean…
In school I had people saying What is ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.