Hello guys,
I’m a 34yo male with this problem we all have and battling with. It would be nice to talk to someone face to face that can understand the struggle and efforts, sometimes depression and low self esteem. Most people you open to lie, avoid the subject, dissmiss you.
If you are Open to meetup in Paris on the weekends hit me up on Whats app +33614647456. I speak French and english.
If you want to know more about my story visit the MY STORY subjects my post is titled « I’m not living anymore »
Hoping to connect with someone
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Meetup in Paris
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.