Hi,
I lived in slums during my childhood, was under nourished, had stomach worms and survived lot of tropical illnesses like maleria, dengue, chickenpox, chikungunya, cold, flu, appendicitis, etc.
I am healthy now but have chronic bb.
Always had nasal breathing issues.
I asked ai and it ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 6 matches
- Sun Jun 28, 2026 8:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Secretory IgA anyone? Ai suggested based on history
- Replies: 0
- Views: 17197
- Sun Jun 28, 2026 8:08 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hydrogen peroxide anyone?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 15773
Hydrogen peroxide anyone?
Warning: dilute to 1% and not more than 7-10 days.
I have started hydrogen peroxide mouthwash 2 days.. It is feeling good. Though I know it is going to be temporary.
Has anyone here tried it? How did it go? Cured?
I have started hydrogen peroxide mouthwash 2 days.. It is feeling good. Though I know it is going to be temporary.
Has anyone here tried it? How did it go? Cured?
- Fri Jun 26, 2026 7:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm cured- saline solution
- Replies: 18
- Views: 28356
Re: I'm cured- saline solution
hey, how are you doing now? I hope that you are cured.
Did you consult ENT?
Did you consult ENT?
- Thu Jun 25, 2026 12:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Mouth breathing is known cause of BB
- Replies: 3
- Views: 16015
Re: Mouth breathing is known cause of BB
same, I too mouth breath. but mouth taping doesn't help.
I also tried saliva spray and mouth wash but didn't help.
tongue is always white and salive is sticky.
is there no remedy for this? to keep the mouth wet.
I also tried saliva spray and mouth wash but didn't help.
tongue is always white and salive is sticky.
is there no remedy for this? to keep the mouth wet.
- Wed Jun 24, 2026 3:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone Atrophic rhinitis klebsiella ozena?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 14180
Re: Anyone Atrophic rhinitis klebsiella ozena?
But I don't have any other health issues.
- Wed Jun 24, 2026 4:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone Atrophic rhinitis klebsiella ozena?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 14180
Anyone Atrophic rhinitis klebsiella ozena?
Hi,
I have severe bad breath breath which is getting worse. People several feet away are moving back as soon as I speak.
History:
I had fess nasal surgery years ago and my middle turbinates were completely removed and left Maxillary antrostomy was done and deviated septum was fixed it was mild ...
I have severe bad breath breath which is getting worse. People several feet away are moving back as soon as I speak.
History:
I had fess nasal surgery years ago and my middle turbinates were completely removed and left Maxillary antrostomy was done and deviated septum was fixed it was mild ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.