Hi all my fellow bb sufferers,
There are so many litterature in the internet that chronic mouth breathing causes chronic bb.
if your mouth is open during sleep or breath through mouth during sleep you are very likely to suffer from bad breath. I read on random website that mouth breathing can cauuse bad breath then i searched through google and i have seen so many sources saying that chronic mouth breather can end up a bb sufferer. I asked my family if my mouth is open during the sleep thye told me that my mouth is open during sleep. So Iam also mouth breather. How many of you are mouth breathers or their mouth opens during the sleep.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Mouth breathing is known cause of BB
-
betterdays
- Newbie
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:39 pm
Re: Mouth breathing is known cause of BB
Hello Guys, Im also thinking this could be a root cause for most of us here.
James2 wrote this post year 2014, now he disappeared and never post again. Maybe he was cured long time ago after correcting his mouth breathing .
I myself is also a mouth breather. If you search on youtube or google. It can really cause of dry mouth and lead to oral diseases, cavities, and all these lead to bad breath.
Now what im doing is mouth taping every night, during the day Im exercising my tongue to be always on the roof of my mouth. Just like what mewing is.
Please make research about this, because I cannot explain here too much, maybe this is the real root cause of our sufferings.
This will cost you nothing at all.
Thanks for reading. I hope someone will response to this post
James2 wrote this post year 2014, now he disappeared and never post again. Maybe he was cured long time ago after correcting his mouth breathing .
I myself is also a mouth breather. If you search on youtube or google. It can really cause of dry mouth and lead to oral diseases, cavities, and all these lead to bad breath.
Now what im doing is mouth taping every night, during the day Im exercising my tongue to be always on the roof of my mouth. Just like what mewing is.
Please make research about this, because I cannot explain here too much, maybe this is the real root cause of our sufferings.
This will cost you nothing at all.
Thanks for reading. I hope someone will response to this post
-
tirth.diallo
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu May 28, 2026 11:34 am
Re: Mouth breathing is known cause of BB
same, I too mouth breath. but mouth taping doesn't help.
I also tried saliva spray and mouth wash but didn't help.
tongue is always white and salive is sticky.
is there no remedy for this? to keep the mouth wet.
I also tried saliva spray and mouth wash but didn't help.
tongue is always white and salive is sticky.
is there no remedy for this? to keep the mouth wet.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.