THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by mistakemaker
Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My ENT Visit. wow.
Replies: 6
Views: 2410

good luck I hope things go your way and you have normal people interactions in the future
by mistakemaker
Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:41 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Everyday is a new day for people to talk about how I smell
Replies: 1
Views: 1770

Everyday is a new day for people to talk about how I smell

My story is a self inflicted escalade of odors I believe. Do to my lack of knowledge and gullibleness, puberty hit and the need for social acceptance became priority number one I would, in a effort to insure good smelling breath I would often over use commercial mouthwashes containing alcohol ...
by mistakemaker
Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bad breath is stressing me as usual... Along with some BO
Replies: 6
Views: 1983

I'm not sure how would diagnosis a sinus issue? I do know that if it is cold i will the first one with a runny nose. I attribute that to body temperature regulation.
by mistakemaker
Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bad breath is stressing me as usual... Along with some BO
Replies: 6
Views: 1983

I've had all my wisdom teeth removed and my tonsils removed... what should I do next?
by mistakemaker
Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:25 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bad breath is stressing me as usual... Along with some BO
Replies: 6
Views: 1983

bad breath is stressing me as usual... Along with some BO

Are there any web designer, programmers, or IT professionals here. I need a mentor to a job I can do alone away from others. As I must be the worst smelling person that persons I meet have met.
by mistakemaker
Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:00 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I dont know if i want to live anymore
Replies: 21
Views: 9866

In the future people will like to talk to you and have you listen to them. Women will want to be with you, and only you I know this from experience from smelling real bad for about 14 years now. It is better to focus on things that you can handle and change rather than the things that you cannot ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗